Hey I just lost my virginity on the 27th and we didn’t use a condom..and now its the 30th. I just went to the toilet and peed and now I’m in pain, there was no blood but I could tell my pee has a strong smell to it. Is this normal? I can’t go to the doctors as well

Yeah I lost my virginity about 5 days ago, it hurts really bad

It’s like that for me too, we didn’t use a condom and it hurts to pee. And has a bad smell. I bled for like 2 days tho

yes i experience that also but i pee every minute and it makes me annoyed.is it normal?

is it normal ,after losing a verginity you can feel pain when you pee?how about peeing most of the time and coudnt hold you pee is also normal?

This is happening to me but the thing is that i didn't just lose my virginity, i lost it years now but it's been a long while since I've done it. I've finally done it again and it's been two days and I'm feeling pain there.. nothing is burning or so.. it's just hurting and I feel the urge to pee when i don't have to...

Please help. .

Is there any medication or lotion I can take to reduce the burning sensation

Hey, i lost mine yesterday July 13 and every time i pee it hurts and it comes with a little blood is that normal ?