Thanks i appreciate educative

this happened to me yesterday but the swelling is gone today

my vagina is really purple on one side after having really dry sex

Thank you soooooo much Neko!!! I was literally freaking out about it but now I know what to do and how to take care of it so I can calm down now!!!

Thank you!! You answered my question!!!!

I m going to this now... I was not knowing about this before and I was very scared at first?? Can anyone help me? In how much time it will get to it's normal position ?ND what medicines and treatment I should take

Thank you so much, you just saved me the awkward conversation with my mum and the doctors

the same thing just happened to me and mine (24 hours later) is bleeding a little with a raw spot so i got really freaked out... did yours end up healing?

Thank you so much, I literally just experienced this last night. I kept telling my husband it felt like he was biting me. Afterwards it was swollen on the one side like a balloon.. I’m icing it and doing a warm bath..

This has just happened to me and i was so worried until ive read this its been such a big help thank you so much

OMG !! my gf ate me out today , it felt like she was biting my left * lip * it hurt so bad !!! afterwords , i went to the bathroom cuz i thought it was bleeding ! i looked down and it looked like i had balls ! i was TERRIFIED . it was my first time ofc . i told her and she said it was normal

Okay so I have the same issue. This happened almost a year ago and now my right labia minora is a loft longer and rigged on the top and I’m worried. It makes me super self conscious now too