I would be interested in any correspondence related to this as i have a count that runs anywhere from 45k to 98 k. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello I was wondering have any of y'all been tested for a TTP I know it has something to do with your blood and your plasma my sister's father was in the military and was exposed to the Asian Orange. 2 years ago my sister passed away from TTP blood disorder and I don't know if it has anything to do with her father being exposed to the Asian Orange but I know it has to do with your platelets and she had to go through plasma Exchange her body ache she had a heart attack she went through a lot

I too was exposed to agent orange and have low platelet count. filed with the VA several years ago but they ruled there was no connection and denied my claim.

Dear David, my husband is 71 and served two terms in Vietnam. He has a major stroke and his blood platelets are high. They put him on the hydroxyurea too. Is this related to agent orange?
Patricia.

I am wondering if Agent Orange can be passed down from Father to Children. I have been fighting ITP for over a year now with NPlate injections being the only treatment I am responding to. Test on all of the scary stuff such as cancer and Hepatitis being ruled out....