I'm no expert on anybody else but I've heard something funny once... Non-alcoholic beer is for non-alcoholics :D

Common symptoms include: Anxiety or nervousness,Depression,Jumpiness or shakiness,Mood swings,Not thinking clearly

Yes I'd say it comes sporadically...I am on my 11th month and still feel the anxiety and occsional panic attack and elevated blood pressure...stay strong you guys..it will pass.

Alcohol withdrwal symptoms can be question asked by most  people who wants to get rid of alcohol. Consult a expert in this case.

What product do you sell that will help? I'm 3 weeks in and feeling tired and unwell a lot x

Withdrawal symptoms will be there for a few days. But with every passing day the severity diminishes until you are free from any withdrawal symptom. Take heart and do not give up on your resolve. You will be more than happy at this decision of quitting drinks.

did it past , are u feeling better now

I see that these post are old, but I thought I would throw my experience in anyway. I have been heavily drinking for years and years. I woke up 5 days ago and said ENOUGH! I know that they say not to go cold turkey but I am one of those people that I just don't have a few. Once I start... Anyway, I have experienced some pretty nasty withdrawal symptoms which I ended up researching. I was shocked at what I found!! I was text book. I thought I had caught a bug. I suffered from headaches, sore throat, facial acne. a body rash, body aches, lower back pain and even coughing! I was amazed when I saw all of this information. I have to say the only symptom I don't have is the craving to drink. I feel so crappy it's reall the last thing I want!! Well good luck to you all!