iam almost 13 and my parents make me wear diapers because about 3 months ago i wet my pant because the teacher at my school wouldnt let me go to the bathroom but i dont normally do that and its really embarassing cause you can see it through my cloths but my parents said i have to wear it and at my school they spank us when we get in trouble so everytime i get in trouble everyone sees my diaper i cant stand being made fun of anymore please help

Hi Guest

Making you wear a diaper is harsh to say the least after just one accident that was your teachers fault in the first place for not letting you go to pee.

Do you have a bedwetting problem is that why they are making you wear a diaper during the day?

What country do you live in most places it is against the law to hit a child and taking the kids pants down to hit them is totally improper and against the law.

Do your parents know about the punishments being done at your school?

Do you get your pants pulled down and spanked in front of your class?

Best thing would be to talk with your parents and see if they are willing to change their minds on the diaper at school and also tell them about the punishments given out at your school.

The police should be contacted and informed about your schools policies.  

Any child will do the same as you did. But your parents should understand it.

One, your school should NOT be able to give out physical disapline, so the police need to be contacted about that. You need to sit down and tell your parents and explain the situation in full, and if it was personally me? Id take a pair of undies to school with me and change when i got there

I am a girl,14 and my parents make me wear cloth diapers and rubberpants[plasticpants] to bed at night and to mass on sundays and for holidays and special occasions because i have a had a few accidents in the past.Every sunday morning,mom puts the cloth diapers and rubberpants on me and a dress and i have to wear them to mass,and for the rest of the day.i had to wear them under my easter dress as well as my holiday dresses for thanksgiving and christmas! every night at bedtime,i have to lay on my bed while mom pins the cloth diapers on me then puts the adult size rubberpants on over them.I was confirmed this past May 22nd and had to wear a white,poofy,knee length dress and veil with lace anklets and white mary jane shoes and the diapers and rubberpants were put on me again and i had to wear them under the dress for the day.I dont like having to wear them,but my parents are firm and said i have to untill i stop having accidents which they say are my fault.

To Jenny K.-I am 14 also and newly adopted two months ago.My new parents put me into cloth diapers and rubberpants 24/7 from my first day and i have been wearing them ever since because i have wetting accidents every so often.The diapers i wear are cloth baby diapers in the 24x27 inch size and pinned on me with baby diaper pins.the rubberpants i wear over them are adult size and fit me baggy and are in pastel colors and baby prints.

Actually, your parents are making you wear diapers because you keep using run-on sentences. If you use some more periods, commas, and other appropriate grammar, the diapers will come off.

Did the school make u wear a diaper

So they just put on cloth or regler diapers on u

I disagree. I think they're perverts.

hi, I have the choice to wear diapers at home at night or during the day whenever. I’m not forced to wear them. My mom has agreed to check/change them as long as I only use them to pee. If I use them to poop, I have to wear them for a couple of weeks straight without a choice. I don’t like wearing them but sometimes I ask for one on because I have accidents or sometimes I want to play video games without having to get up.

What is your age? Male or female?

Are you a jealous female astronaut?

If you have a bowel movement in those pants do not sit in them to long it could cause urinary tract infections.

To Jenny K.-When i was 14,i was the flowergirl in my neices wedding and wore a sleeveless,top of the knees,poofy,flowergirl dress with a veil,lace socks and white shoes.Mom made me wear a thick cloth diaper and white,adult size,crinkly plastic pants under my dress to make me feel cute and little girlish.