I am a girl,13 and in puberty.I will be turning 14 in a month and a half and ever since i started puberty,i have been bedwetting.My parents put me into cloth diapers with diaper pins and adult size rubberpants when i started the bedwetting and i have been wearing them ever since.They call it my '2nd babyhood' and not only do i have to wear the diapers and rubberpants for my bedwetting,but for holidays and special occassions as well.I have worn them under my Easter dresses for the past two Easters,christmas eve and day,thanksgiving day and to a couple of weddings!Mom puts the diapers and rubberpants on me every night at bed time just as if i were a real baby!I am praying that my bedwetting stops soon as thanksgiving and christmas are comming as well as easter and i dont want to be a 14 year old girl with diapers and rubberpants on under my dresses again!

I cannot believe the responses in this thread. This is nothing short of child abuse and, obviously, trying to discuss a parent-problem with parent who is doing it is out of the question. Every one of these instances - except for the one who is too lazy to get up from the video game to go - needs to be reported to Social Services. The professionals there will deal with your parents accordingly and you will probably receive treatment to get to the "bottom" of things. The first thing your parents should have done is consult a medical physician; especially in the case of the one who noticed that it began at puberty. This could be a a symptom of a medical issue and that should be ruled out.

I would be remiss if I did not point out that there appears that the only problem you kids are having with this is that you are embarrassed about the diapers! I sure would be, too, but that you are accepting this as just a part of your life, you have either been abused to the brink - having adopted a sort of Stockholm Syndrome with your parents-gone-nuts OR you yourselves have checked out of reality to such an extent that your mind is not responding to the signals your body is sending it: "You must urinate!"

This is the most basic of human functions. Those of you who actually "go" in your diaper are providing no reason for your parents to trust that you manage this simplicity on your own. At least two of you - the one that will wear shitty diapers for weeks because s/he is too lazy to change it her/his self (??!!) and the other lazy one I mentioned above - are destined for lonely lives filled with boredom along with mental issues of your own that are likely to be very serious. You have no self-respect - or regard for others, for that matter, because you don't even consider how disgusting it is for anyone to be forced to whiff your nasty filth!!! Expecting - or even letting - your parents change your diapers at your ages is atrocious.

This is not anywhere near normal. You all - and your parents - need to seek mental health care at the earliest available moment.