That satisfying feeling is also very typical imo when i squirt.
Far more than a 'normal' orgasm.
In fact,..i feel like i have been run over by a freight train.
But very very satisfied indeed.

BINGO! That's literally exactly what it is.

I have done my fair share of play with my hole. But never anything of size. I had just bought the levett 360. Which if you don't know is a prostate massager and the tip rotates as it vibrates. Took me a while to get it in as the second knob is quite a bit bigger than the tip but once I got it all the way it Has always felt amazing. I have always felt the pressure building up. No matter what I used. But this time II had the time to just lay back and let it build. And finally I shot a stream that I thought would never end. It was amazing. But I totally expected regular cum. So I think my question is. Did I have an orgasm. Or just pee during play? Either way it was great. Just confused.

Would you consider giving some sort of link to this video? I’d love to see it

I had a chick fingerbang and I just let the fluids flow. It was incredible. She put her mouth over my flaccid penis and drank it all down for a solid minute I'd guess while she railed me. Second to best anal orgasm I've ever had. The best anal orgasm I've ever had is when a dude rimmed me for thirty minutes and then penetrated me with his +/- 5" penis. He came in about two minutes and then I orgasmed with zero penile discharges.
I still question what this liquid is though. The four types of anal orgasms I've had have produced the following penile discharges:
1: nothing discharged but euphoric feeling
2: steady stream of precum up to 1/8 cup
3: straight up ejaculate from prostate milking
4: the gushing squirt of what appears as odorless/colorless urine-- this is the result of the most enjoyable/extreme type of anal orgasm in my opinion

sounds to me like the male version of a squirt! Clear, and odorless but not urine, right?