Awe man Pops. I feel ya, I too am a walking barometer. Freaking rain kills my body! My acdf was dec 11th last yr and I still have the golf ball in throat feeling. I have been looking for hope that this golf ball will dissipate but I guess I'm stuck with it. Ugh fml. Just my luck lol. Thanks for the positivity in your posts.

I am crying right now... I can stand that choking feeling 24/7. It is annoying. I try not to think about it but it causing me anxiety and depression. On top of that if I try to run I feel like if the metal is going to break my throat. Even going to the beach is an aggravation. The movement of the waves bathers me a lot. It cause pain on my neck...Still wondering if I made a right decision by going through surgery.

I would suggest seeing pain management and ask them if they can do a block or a injection between the disk in her neck . You have a lot of muscles and nerves that can cause these issues after surgery.