Contributor
it gets better sweetie!!!!! month you will see that with each cycle it gets easier.... the mood thing will clear ...gradually but it WILL. I also wondered for a bit whether I was struggling with it too but its gotten better for sure. Are you taking any meds or natural stuff to help?

Thank you so much ! I take Prozac and sometimes I take some supplements but I find they don't help very much during my period. I made the mistake of trying birth control again for 6 days after being off for 2 cycles and now I kind of feel like i'm starting over again.

Contributor
Yeah a few ladies have voiced that they decided to go back on bcp and it made them feel worse. Supplements are one of those things that you have to take daily for at least 3 months. B vitamins in particular, see if you can get yourself a combo of B1, B2, B5 B6 and B12 and then see if you can also get a natural hormone balancer from a health shop or something. But you need to stick to it for at least 3 months to help your body. Healing takes time. Magnesium at night to help the nervous system and Omega 3 to bring down inflammation in your body.