I was writing a post about this specificaly and came across it, I have this weird dreamy state everyone talks about and yes it goes away once you beat anxiety attacks, they're uncomfortably but not dangerous.

Hi. I haven't had the same experience, but once or twice when I felt quite bad after too much of that product, feeling very tired and exhausted and a bit shaky, I took half of one of my brother's Ritalin pills as he said it might perk me up (and he pointed out that they are both dopamine stimulants--the depleted dopamine the next day, might be what made me feel so tired he said). He thought it would help so I could get to work. I took 1/2 of the 10 mg pill in the morning and half in the afternoon after meals. Later I read that Ritalin, just one dose, can reset the reward pathways and nervous system derangement that can happen over time with regular use of C., or in your case maybe just one session. It was hard to find medical reports about using Ritalin/methylphenidate to help coke addicts get better or to sort out some chemical, neurological or personality imbalance caused by C.. Thankfully, there are a few doctors who are switched onto this -- and I have to thank them and their patients (some who were prescribed Ritalin on-goingly with the idea that the addict might be self-medicating an ADHD problem) to help them get off of coke. It is odd that Heroin addicts are freely given Methadone, another addictive substance that is less damaging. But few doctors are willing to give small doses of this stimulant when it can make coming off of C so much more tolerable, and this is drug that is prescribed to many, many kids so must be a lot safer than street cocaine. In many cases, it is much easier for an adult to get a hold of street drugs than a few of these pills from a doctor (with everything being so overly controlled in our medical community and all of us considered to sadly, just be addicts). What if we aren't? What if we dabbled and explored and want to find our way back? Is it okay to show up at doctor's office and say, I did a little of this. I don't want to, can you give me a few of these Ritalin pills so I can more easily get free of this thing? Immediately we are drug addicts and we will be presumed to be causing insufflating the pills or selling them out the back door to make cash. There is such a stigma attached and yet many, many people have tried. Have dabbled, and might just need a little exit strategy. Or might be self medicating. It is probably easier to get a gun than some medications that a patient feels may help him. Anyway, this message is too late for you maybe, and I have gone off on my own pet peeve, that it is not easy to get help and keep your dignity, but I thought I would share it. The government has controlled our food, fed us GMO foods,let us have cigarettes, alcohol, pushed grains and carbohydrates, promoted obesity, allowed over prescription of oxycodone, and yet they still think they do a better job at managing what we put in our bodies. I wish we could take control of our own medications. I wish we could reduce the stigma. Look at Weed, it used to be the thing that would kill you, and they've discovered it has all these health benefits. Our bodies have a cannabinoid system!! Health receptors for cannabis throughout our bodies. You will think I'm a pot head as I write that. I don't like the feeling of getting high actually. I don't smoke weed. But the non-psycho-active drops, a healthy tincture of cod weed oil, doesn't get you high, but calms my anxiety. This is a natural product, we are not allowed to have it.

Instead they feed us high carbohydrate foods, everywhere. The government promoted this, still does, and everyone has diabetes, but we are not allowed to have a drop of cocaine. it makes people lose weight! Sure maybe it is too seductive, and shouldn't be on the streets. But pure Coca Leaves Tea, why can I not buy it in the supermarket. It is a plant, it is good for cleaning the liver and it helps you to store less fat. it might be good for all this obesity the government started.

Anyway, why do they get to prevent us from even having natural plant items in our lives. Perhaps these plants have been put here to heal us. Why can I buy a gun, or an addictive white flour product, but not a medication that "I" think I need.

I am all for deregulation of medicines. I want medicines and herbs to be as available a the illegal street drugs. Just saying. I love New Hampshire's motto: Live Free or DIe.

Kate

sorry, i mean CBD oil not cod oil. LOL.

Thought I’d post in the hope of giving someone who finds this hope. Took some coke a few weeks ago and it knocked me about for 9 days. Anxiety, sore jaws, feeling rushes if I had a coffee, panic attacks ranging in intensity, bad sleep. Overall not the best experornce and the whole time I was worried that I might’ve caused some permanent damage. But I didn’t.. I’m 100% fine now and back to normal. There’s a price to pay for screwing with your brains chemistry. Some people get over it quickly others take longer. I’m one of those who just should never take amphetimines so won’t from now on. If your going through worry at the moment rest assured your brain is already in the process of healing itself. Just takes time.

Ur a f*****g goof

I would be curious in hearing of ways that helped you out.

What you said in your post about not thinking about it and to not be looking things up on the internet is exactly what ive been doing. But good advice going to remember what you said thanks.

Panicking like mad a night after doing coke right now, can’t stop it, mental draining me, I’m scared