So far in various posts, I've seen at least 2 or 3 different phone numbers for the Maggie Drozd diet - i have 2 more numbers to add...800-638-9556 is the number they show to order on and the person I spoke to there gave me a Customer Svc number 800-318-6732.

I've been on the maggie Drozd plan for about 2 weeks in a half and found that i've only lost 5 pounds or gain it back can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

this is for anybody who the dietpills have worked for....do u actually look slimmer or is it just the weight that u lose? and once u lose weight does ur skin hang loosely?? so then u have to go to the gym??

I PAID THEM ALMOST 100$ TO GET THE GREEN TEA, THE SPICE CAPSULES AND THE BOOKS. I FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS TAKING ONLY 2 A DAY TO START THEN STARTED TAKIN 4 A DAY AND LOST ABOUT 15LBS A WEEK. OR PUT IT LIKE THIS. I WEIGHED 230 AND ALMOST 2 MONTHS LATER I WEIGHED 160. AND I DIDNT FEEL SICK NOR TIRED. SO I HIGHLE RECOMMEND IT TO ALL IN NEED OF DRASTIC WEIGHT LOSS. IT BOOSTED MY CONFIDENCE AND GAVE ME A WHOLE DIFFERENT LIFESTYLE. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ABOUT MY BODY AND I LOVE TO SHOW OFF NOW. U WANT TO SEE ME GO TO MY PAGE... MYSPACE.COM/MSJONES413... CHECK ME OUT

blackHi kim,

I have also ordered the same but have received sachets with spices and a book but have no clue how do i start. can u pls share your diet plan .... Pls....

Kim can you pls share you email address

Guest wrote:

I ordered MaggieDrozd's pill's & diet only a few weeks ago,& received it last Monday & have lost 3.6 pounds in only 3 days today is friday & so far I have no complaints.SO FAR.... She said i'll lose 10lbs in a week so I am waiting til tuesday so see my RESULTS..
So far I am Pleased.
My friends say I dont need to lose weight but I feel I have a couple LBS too lose.

I have before picture's & when & If I lose the weight I want I will send her Pic's..
I'll let ya know...

Your Friend Kim

hi ms jones... its great the tea worked for you... can you help us.. i have received the sachet of spices but dunno how to use them.. can you pls give a clue

Not too sure if anyone ever found a website, but I found one. Not sure if itll help cause I havent checked it out yet, but here it is

maggiedrozd.com/Method2/

Where can I order this product