My 8 y at old daughter started using the Aok contact lenses over two weeks ago. So far is a great solution for us as she forgot her glasses everywhere. The main reason we decided to move forward wit the treatment is for showing results slowing myopia. Time will tell.

Our eye dr. Recommends drops and massage lenses (using your lower eyelid, nudge mold up and down five times) before removing the lenses so it’s easier to do it.

Hello
I have worn ortho k for 1 yr now. After wearing CLs full time for 32 yrs I can say I love ortho ks. My eyes love seeing things in the distance and its clearer too. So much more comfortable. I am a -2.25 so suitable for me. I did initially go to one optometrist that over quoted be saying I am out of the stock range and need the custom made, then went to another optometrist that resulted in average vision. I finally went to a 3rd optom who is a CLs specialist and rx these lenses all the time. Bottom line go to an optom that does this all the time and get several quotes.

Hi, did you find out the cause of your cornea problem? Have you started using the ortho k lenses again? Please let us know. Thanks

It's worth the money and I'm surprised more people don't know about Ortho-K, although the name sounds like a breakfast cereal. 

_removed_