New Reply New Topic Followed by 10 people

Hey i need some helppp....
My boyfriend and i had sex on october 16,23 and the 27.... all used with condoms...and we even pulled out.... my period is suppose to come on the 5th (today is the 4th) but my period are irregular...

But for the past week my stomach as been bloated and...hard.... i was 55.7kg but today im 59.7kg...

Now i have thyriod...and its nomral to be bloated and to lose and gain weight.... but its making me worried sick...i dont want to pregnant im only 17...

My bf put the condom right and he pulled out.. we basically used 2 methods of birth control...and the condom wasnt broken either...

I feeling no other pregnancy symtoms... its just my bloated hard stomach triggering me...

But what do you think...? Is it because of my thyroid.... or am i actually preg....

PLEASE HELP

Did you get pregnant?

Did you get pregnant?

New Member

From what I heard, and from what the ACTUAL DOCTOR says about this, is that Pre-Cum NATURALLY CONTAINS NO SPERM. Why would it? It comes from the Cowper's Gland, the Cowper's Gland does not produce sperm at all, that is what the testicles are for. Pre-Cum literally cannot have sperm on its own otherwise this planet would be beyond overpopulated. 

However, if you ejaculated recently and haven't urinated, which flushes out the male urethra of residual sperm, then in theory pre-cum can contribute to a pregnancy. 

Other than that you shouldn't worry, the chances are slim as it is but do keep in mind to wear protection at all times during sex. 

New Member
1 post

although this may or may not be related to the topic , some of you may be reading this because you’re panicking and afraid . 

Calm down , if he did not ejaculate inside of you / near your vagina , you’re quite safe . Base on my experience , me and my Boyfriend has unprotected sex on the day of my ovulation . Within 23 hours , I went to the clinic to get Plan B , aka emergency pills (the one I took is called Postinor 2) . For the rest of the week , I got really nauseas and bloated and those are side effect of the Plan B , but because I was panicking , I thought it was pregnancy sysmptoms . I tried to calm myself down and waited for my next period . Do note that stress and anxiety can cause your period to be late so try to do some things . You should always get Plan B / emergency contraceptions right after unprotected sex if you don’t want to risk a pregnancy. Soon after a week , my period came and I was relieved . 

Precum contain little to no sperm so the odds are really small . 

Health Guru
The chances of pregnancy from precum may be small but it is still possible as it only takes 1 sperm to get through and fertilize the egg, the only safe time to have unprotected sex is a couple days leading up to the start of a period if you can guarantee the day it's going to start. Emergency contraception should not be used as a regular form of contraception and no more than 3 times in a year.

I want to join up on this. I came at 6 in the morning, i peed twice on that morning after ejaculation and took a bath. I got precum on my fingers and touched the vagina lips of my girlfriend. But after a minute she washed her vagina with water and soap. Could she possible be pregnant?

omg baby girl you might be .. i hold not !!!

Its scary. I know. And it sounds gross, but me and my boyfriend were messing around and got carried away, we didnt have actual sex, it was just you know "playing" with eatch other. He had felt that he was wet a little down there and when we went to "play" with me.. he never washed his hands. And i didnt think about it until the last minute that "what if he had a small ammount of cum on his hand.. and what if it got in me.. and what if i end up pregnant. Im crying as im typing this because my whole life i promised i wouldnt do anything stupid enough to get pregnant and a young age. And now I've torn myself up over it.. and its only been two days after we did. My parents have no idea. And the guilt im feeling is making me so paranoid. I'm supposed to be starting my period soon, ive been praying I'd start soon, but so far theres nothing. I've feared car wrecks, fires, monsters, and robbers. But, ive never been so terribly scared in my whole life. Its making me severely depressed. And its hard not being able to talk to family. Only because i dont want to lose the one who's been there for me through our whole relationship. My boyfriend has been nothing but good to me and my family. And ive done better than my parents. I havent touched a cigarette, drugs, alcohol, and now, im afraid if completely ruined myself. And i dont even know if its true. But its that constant fear of, "what if?"...i dont want to lose the only one who has made me truly happy, i dont know what to do and its tearing me apart every day. Ive looked up symptoms of pregnancy and i feel as if im only making myself more paranoid.. every small pain in my stomach i feel i panick.. "is that? No? It cant be." Ive seriously never felt so scared.. over something i dont even know is true.

I too am 15 and had unprotected sex. It was my first time with my boyfriend but he was just putting it in a couple of times. He had told me his penis was “wet” because of a little pre cum and we stopped after that. He peed and all of the pre cum came out. Now, I’m just paranoid lol.... I got my full period although my cycle is changing probably because I’m stressing myself out over this. Anyway, I’m super paranoid because I’ve heard so much about women getting their period and then ending up pregnant the next month... I need reassurance pleaseeee help me out here. (We haven’t done it since then)