I hear a clicking noise exactly like unlocking or locking power door locks on a car...no pain, slight nausea, very scary.... happens with every left to right and right to left movement of my eyeballs... Had a severe attack a vertigo last year and seems like a very mild vertigo attack but it has been 3 days and still no improvement...

I've been having those zapping sounds when I move my eyes far right or left. Far right makes me very dizzy and gives me vertigo. Also my tinnitus is worse than it's ever been. It's nice to know these are side effects of weaning off of 100 mg of zoloft and then only 10 mg of escitalopram. I thought I was nuts. I thought I was going to have to go to the doctor. It's nice to hear from you all that I'm not going nuts and this is real.

This is exactly what happened to me when I stopped Zoloft. Very hard to describe other than saying it is a soft whoosh or swish sound that occurs with eye movement

You shoud check on google Superior Canal Dehiscence.

Yes. People with Superior Canal Dehiscence can hear they eyeballs moving,and they have vertigo/dizzy.

I have severe tinnitus and sporadically hear what I can only describe as a radio being tuned really fast when I shift my eyes, or head.

Oh my word you just described what is happening to me!

Wow this happens to my when I shut my eyes any more than as tightly as to have the lids touch. Also lots when I’m just doing nothing. Kids gets heavy and close a bit, accompanied by the light saber sound.

Yes I feel all of these symptoms but cant get anyone to listen. Its so great to hear other people with same symptoms. I have a history of falling since I was little (jyst clumsy) however the dymptoms like light sabre noise is getting noise. If I close my eyes it goes awaý but returns when I open my eyes. Hanging washing on high line causes problems too. Have appt at hospital again on 16/9/ 2019 so having seen this and read about SCDS gives me hope.

I describe the sound as loose sand being swished on the floor of a cardboard box. In my case I suspect a link to dehydration. It goes away when I drink several glasses of water. Another thought is the medication Duloxetine. The noise began when I was on it. This could be just a coincidence, however.

I get this too. I also get a buzzing sensation through my body when I have it - when I move my head.
I suffer from sleep/wake syndrome (sleep paralysis) and I usually get this when I'm exhausted and going to have a sleep paralysis attack. However, in the past, I have also got it (as in the present) after a sciatica attack (hip/pelvis/lower back).