How do you know that? I asked today and they wouldn't tell me either. Which I think is BS. If it's being injected into someone's body they have a right to know exactly what it is and the amount.

If they are putting something in the injections besides B12 B6 without the knowledge of the patient that could be grounds for a law suit.

Not true. The shots do not curb appetite or give you energy. But I do think they contribute to weight loss. Bernsteins has a maintenance program for when you reach your goal went( to bring your calorie intake back up) any diet you will gain your weight back if you go back to your old eating habits.

That is not true that all the weight comes back just as fast as you loose it after you stop the injections....you gain the weight back because you go back to your unhealthy lifestyle thinking...oh, I lost it all and won't gain it back...I am going to live life again...ya well, see you at Dr. Bernstein in 6 months!!

Then sue...I would be interested in knowing how that turns out.

Hi do you by chance knonw which fat burner it was if you were working there and saw it, it must be Liquid form.

What is the fat burner they add???

So dose of .4 of each, b6 and b12, daily...?
Thank you !

.4? But what form of measurement? ML?

I am a B12 researcher and I am very familiar with the international B12 clinical literature. As far as I am aware, there is no evidence whatsoever in the B12 literature that B12 causes people to lose weight. The only reason it may be helpful is in so far as B12 increases energy, [to exercise]. In the 1960s and 1970s adenosylcobalamin, one of the active forms of B12, was used in Italian and French hospitals as an anabolic steroid. There is a hidden medical literature on this in Italian medical journals.
Thus the effect of B12 will rather be to help people put on muscle,but it is extremely dubious that it will impact on fat loss to any significant degree. On the other hand, the 5/2 fasting or a paleo diet and exercise work. Incidentally, it is unethical to be injecting a dose of anything without informing the patient of the dose. Even though B12 at extremely high doses is very safe.
Dr Carmen Wheatley

I forgot to mention that B12 was once used in Europe and elsewhere to fatten up animals in farming!! There is a literature on this also.

Agree totally. It’s worked beautifully for me and I’ve kept weight off for 4 years. Travelling in Europe. Eating what I want. Obviously within reason. Look and feel amazing.

Awesome response. Thank you for the very helpful information. Sorry for your accident but glad to hear you’re still moving in a positive direction.

Congratulations and thank you. You have cleared up so many questions for me. Am on the diet and lost almost 40 lbs. Need to lose 40 more. Terrified I'll mess up after so now your practical statements have set it all out. I'm in the process of getting b6 and b12 to inject. I have to travel 1:30 hrs. One way 3x a week. Too much time & money. Thank you again. For you, I am a huge fan and respect your determination with what you have had to deal with and your respect for yourself to overcome your bad luck. I wish you the best and hope you are well.❣Lauren

New Member
1 post
Why inject it plus take it orally?