Oh wow, this is kind of freaking me out. I will mention it to my GP when I see him next, or to my gastro specialist to test more specifically for both liver cysts and HL.
Thank you for sharing the information. I am glad to hear you are healthy today. :-)

i never thought I could describe the pain and now after reading these descriptions , it is IDENTICAL to what I used to experience. In addition , it was the feeling of heartburn in my back . The crippling feeling would go on for 20 -25 minutes. because of this , i have resorted to drinking wine for years because it just wasn't worth the pain . This had often occured when drinking fruity mixed drinks or wine coolers.To this day, i am still unsure of the cause.

HI, I TOO AM GETTING THIS INDESCRIBABLE, EXCRUSIATING PAIN AND IT JUST SEEMS FROM "SUGARY DRINKS XX ( EX. SMIRNOFF ICE OR EVEN WINE COOLERS)... I SEEM TO BE FINE WITH BEER. I have been able to drink a few all my life and then suddenly I get PAINS FROM THE VERY PIT OF HELL (LITERALLY) THAT MAKE ME WISH I WAS DEAD. ( THE ONLY THING THAT HAS HELPED IT QUICKER THAN sh*t IS AN ANTACID CALLED "PICOT"... It has helped relieve the pain like nothing I have ever tried it:, Alka selser, Tums, etc. Order PICOT, TRUST ME, For some reason it works ( I WAS IN COMPLETE A.G.O.N.Y)... HAVING PAIN IN MH BACK, RADIATING TO MY ABDOMEN, THEN SHOULDERS AND NECK. AND THEN I GOOGLED SYMPTOMS AND YES,,, LYMPHOMA... I TOO HAVE HAD ENLARGED LYMPH NODES IN MY NECK SINCE PROBABLY TEENAGERHOOD, SO GET THAT CHECKED A.S.A.P AS PAIN WITH DRINKING ALCOHOL IS A SIGN AS WELL.... I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE ALL HAS SUBSIDED... WE SHOULD ALL KEEP IN CHECK

PS, if I ever drink , I usually have to take 3 packets of the PICOT to actually RELIEVE THE PAIN WITHIN 10 MIN. THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN IT STARTS TO SUBSIDE IS NOTHING SHORT OF COMPLETE AND UDDER RELIEF AND YOU CAN LULL RIGHT OFF TO SLEEP REMEMBERING TAHT NIGHT AS "one of the worst nights of your life life,. E.V.E.R.", .... Goodness, I hope this helps you as it sure as hell has helped me. Fingers crossed that we all don't have lymphoma!... Love you all again. TRULY,, I HOPE THIS HELPS, HUGS CUZ THIS SUCKS, I know

when i have one or two drinks of vodka or everclear i get sharp pain in my shoulder/upper arms. i’ve been googling this for years and never found an answer. the only way to make it go away is to drink more

i have very bad pain in right shoulder as well after drinking whiskey with orange juice and if i sneeze its a hell of a pain.but mine lasts weeks once its started ,just realized comes after whiskey.

I have extreme right shoulder pain when drinking even a little bit of brandy or southern comfort. Strange thing is I can drink several drinks of vodka or any other alcohol and I do not have this pain.

Good to know. I have been concerned but this pain in my back and shoulders when drinking cheaper liquors only has happened since I had an epidural. Hopefully we don't have cancer then & it's related to the epidural.

Hi guys Ive also had this for many years! I’ve just created a Facebo*k group for us please search it. ........ Pain in shoulders when drinking alcohol

At least if we can all get in there together we may finally get some answers.
It’ss a new group so please invite fellow sufferers.
Thank you.

The same thing to me also, I can drink anything but wine coolers mikes hard (anything) it has me in so much pain and I it started when I was young 16 when my friends and I started drinking I could never drink the fruity drinks I'm 37 now and still have the same issue, so hot, face flush, sweating, terrible pain in my upper stomach and goes around into my upper back and shoulders

Im a male whos been a pretty heavy drinker most my life i have this problem to. 20 min. Of agony and its gone and i can drink again and b totally fine. It never does with beer or hard liquor straight or with chaser but if mixed with sugary drink it does. The flavored whiskeys now days do it and give me red blotches specially when i mix with beer. If i drink sonething like a wine cooler just 1 will do it. The worse is coconut rum n coke just terrible. It also happened to me when i was young b4 i ever drank alcohol if i drank soda in the morning time. Dont know but think its just our livers cant take the sugar