I have the exact problem and it changes sides. Have had it for 9 years. When I tell the Dr what is hurting, he acts like I'm a drug seeker. I have never asked for meds just want to know what this is and make it go away. I have basically had no life for 9 years. I work and go to Wal-Mart that's it. My head hurts too much. Have contemplated suicide, it is that bad.

Please tell me any info you have since found. Your previous statement describes my 3 tender spots to the "t". Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same issue and found this video the other day. Maybe it’ll help you! I’m glad you haven’t committed suicide because of it, because that won’t “cure” it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

One reply describes it perfectly...parallel tenderness across about ear high with two bumps. Tender to the touch with no injury or chronic headaches. Doesn’t limit me, more annoying and concerning because it’s lasted so long.

what was the end result

what is the end result

SAME SPOT!!! I do have chronic sinusitis and doc said migraines but I disagree. I get another pain on my right lower jaw that feels the same.
If you press on the spot does it make your head ache?
I have another spot in my right side of my neck that if I push it’s the same pain.