What is the meaning. The result is bilateral upper lung fibro-nodular and haze infiltrates. Cardiac shadow is not enlarge. Unremarkable sinuses, hemidiaphragms and visualized ribs

My father x-ray result was Bilateral PTB with endobronchial spread. Concomitant pneumonia is not ruled-out. Atheromatous aorta..What does it mean?Can someone explain it please..Thank you.

Hi, my 2 daughter gone for Chest Xray due to hard cough.. given medicine by doctor Cefalexin and Salbutamol..

my 3yr/o daughter xray impression is Primary PTB, Bilateral..

my 2yr/o daughter xray impression is Pneumonia, Left..

but both of them is active and no signs of unhealthy actions nor sickness.. just cough, night and day..

is it normal to prevent ASAP thru med?? how long it can be cured thru med? explain it to me more pls.. thanks

Hi.I got my ray results and here are the impression. I would like to ask what is my stage in TB:

Bilateral PTB, more on the right with apical pleural thickening and pleurodiaphragmatci tentings.

Hi may i ask if you can explain my X-ray result ?

My Chest PA View;

There are hazy reticulonodular opacities noted in both lungs.
Heart is not Enlarged.
Diaphragm and sulci are intact.
Visualized Bony Thorax in unremarkable.

IMPRESSION:

Bilateral PTB with probable pneumonitis in bibasal regions.

Hi, I have my result in Chest Xray and it said I was a Extensive Bilateral PTB.. i don't know what is the meaning of that sickness please help me to know and i want more information

What is Primary PTB bilateral? And what is the coz of this?

My daughter result of her xray is bilateral pneumonia concurrent Koch's infection consider. What's that mean

I got question Recently,my mother has the result of her Xray. 'MINIMAL PTB.
SUBSEGMENTAL ATELECTASIS VERSUS FIBROSISM RIGHT PERIHILAR AND LEFT PARACARDIAC REGIONS.
RIGT PARATRACHEAL DENSITY, MAYBE A LYMPH NODE.
ATHEROSCLEROTIC AORTA.
OSTEODEGENERATIVE CHANGES, THORACIC SPINE'. i don't know what's the meaning of this. Please help seek an answer with this.

Thanks!

what is chronic ptb, bilateral?