It sounds like parasites! Do a diatomaceous earth cleanse and see what comes out. If there are parasites you will have die off flu like symptoms. Drink plenty of water and up your fibre since the DE can be constipating. You want to clear your intestines out.

I had the same black balls. It was parasites. Do yourself a favor and purchase para cleanse online. Do not get a stool test - worthless!

Parasite egg cysts

Just saw 2 in my stool WTF seriously

So what is it.. I have had the same looks just like blue berries in stool

Did you find out what it was?
I have been having the same problem. With left sided pain. Im an RN i know its not stool, its also not blood. I know the difference. This is new onset. Kinda worried. Trying to find answers.

Did you find out what it was past one today and it scared me

DONT SPAZ- PLS. * just an FYI, to rule out all possib. I just read thru your list of recent symptoms + descriptions: and having your Dr send you 1 of those "poop' smear cards in the USPS, that you literally mail back, poop on it..good idea. Your symptoms from fatigue,round balls, blood, mucus,nausea,incr /decrease in appetite and generally feel it in your booty, @ night...all symptoms ALSO COMMON w/ intestinal parasite (eggs, perhaps from your descrip). Dont freak, just ask google for IMAGES OF HUMAN STOOL when roundworm or flatworm parasite may be present. Im tellin ya, almost every symptoms you described, well ON THAT LIST TOO. HOWEVER, as w/ most ailments, they could be DUE TO ANYTHING, AND RESULTING IN EVEN MORE...TOTALLY GENERALIZED. Hey, at least a busy Dr wont factor in w/ this test method!!

There are a lot of different things that can cause white or black specks/chunks in stools. It can be something simple from something you ate, GI problems, parasites, cancer, liver disease, etc. if you have a family doctor you should start with talking with them. I have a lot of stomach, GI, and even have rectal prolapse, it can be very scarey to see blood in your stools. Just keep an eye on them and if they continue definitely see a doctor if they continue. It's better to be safe and have them tell you that it's something you ate verses having something serious and waiting too long to have it taken care of. Sometimes delayed treatments can cause other problems that could have been avoided. Parasites can cause ALOT of different health problems. Including arthritis symptoms. And in my case from having chronic constipation and trouble pushing stools out has caused rectal prolapse. Which is very scary because it looks like everything is falling out. I am going to have surgery to correct it.

Liver flukes? Try a parasite cleanse

Seriously. Any answers??