OOf Yeet LOL XD

It can be from too much walking it says on 1 site or from heavy strains or you have problem with your testicles i have the same problem but i think thats its from that heavy strain or too much walking cuz i never had trouble with testicles hope i helped

Miralax contains polyethylene glycol which has been shown to induce testicular toxicity in mice.You should perform a semen analysis.

This problem happened to me after I overdosed Borax internally which has been found to be toxic to the testicles in high doses.Borax is used in ayurveda and alternative medical circles.A guest mentioned this happened to him after Miralax which contains polyethylene glycol which has been prove toxic to the testicles.From my research, this could be from calcium metabolism issue, stones in urinary system, infections, damage to the testicles from injuries or toxic chemical exposures or high blood sugar, prostatitis. If this happens to you, do a testicles/prostate/urinary system ultrasound. Check your calcium and blood sugar levels.

Hey guys! Warm thoughts and positive vibes for all of you.

This is very weird stuff really. I hope we can all find a solution to our problem.

My story below:

It's been a while since I felt a minor ache in the left side of my lower abdomen. I've also had a bit of selling on my left testicle, but didnt really paid too much attention (and oh boy, nowI regret it). Both symptoms have been low-profile and sporadic, but this past weeks they've been very constant and noticeable.

Today, I've been all afternoon with my head spinning around since I noticed one of the famous black-thread-hairy-like balls inside a condom I used, just before I threw it to the garbage. Ive took some pictures with a macro lens and it fits the description of many other cases: thread-hairy like fluff ball, mostly black with hits of red, blue, purple. It didint Hurt when I ejaclutated, really wouldnt have noticed if it wasnt because I saw the condom closely afterwards.

I will go tomorrow morning to get a testicular doppler ultrasound and then go visit an urologyst for a checkup and urethra + prostate ultrasound. Will show him the condom with the black stuff too! And keep you informed...

Just wondering... Ive read about morgellons disease and it seems very confusing, but Im just very curious if this thing can somehow be related to an OCD disorder called Trichotillomania, wich bassically consists in eating/chewing different types of body hair compulsively. Just thoughts about it because personally I have the very BAD habit of biting my own mustache and beard, sometimes swallowing bits of actual hair. Im currently controlling this situation at maximum, realizing its definitely not good for me. I dont know linking this to the black hairy balls is delusional, but maybe some other members of this discussion present this kind of disorder too? I thought it was good to point it out since no one has mentioned it before and it happens to me.

Thank you and best thoughts 4 all!