Ive been experiencing the same thing. But I got an IUD plant on .. so im really worried. Any new updates from your experience if your pregnant?

Did you ever find out what caused it?

I've been spotting for 11 days straight. My last period was July 30th. And I know it's not my period because it's just light. At first it was clear and gooey and then I started to see light pink but was still gooey. And then it was just spotting pink and brown and then just pink. Right now I'm only seeing pink blood only when I clean myself but nothing in my panty liner. I'm scared to go to see a doctor but everything I've read online on what it could possibly be is also freaking me out. At first I though it was implantation bleeding but no one spots for this long. Help!

Wait ! I was wrong. My last period was June 30th not July

I have been having my period regularly not until this month that i only experience spotting and small sting on napkins only its been 2 weeks now that i still have tis spotting. Could it be premenopausal sympm already?im 42 years old. Just experience having this thing now. Thanks

I have the EXACT same thing at the minute did you ever find out what it is

I am 42. I usually had my periods coming precisely as a clock, but then after February's period, the next one didn't come. I thought that it could be from the incredible stress at job, but as I'm rather hypochondriac, I decided to show myself to doctor. After 61 day, when I also had some light spotting in between giving me false hopes that my period could come, eventually it turned up exactly when I had to go to my doctor. And I postponed meeting with the doctor for a week. My period though didn't stop even after a week, and I saw a doctor, and it turned out that I had 3.6 cm big ovarian cyst. He predicted that it would dissolve itself when period would end but also said that it seems that my period would even continue for another week. So, now I'm bleeding for two weeks and am supposed to bleed a bit longer even. Will have to show myself to the doctor again in a week. Please, just go to the doctor and sort that out. Forums won't help and there might be many causes for your prolonged bleeding.