I just had a medical abortion 3 days ago I'm still bleeding. It is a reminder of what I did it sucks I just want to forget it I know that sounds bad but it's true. It seems like everywhere I look there's a baby on facebook or a announcement of a baby. Makes me feel so down on myself. I feel like the hardest time for me throughout this abortion process. Was the week prior to my abortion deciding what to do about my pregnancy.. I prayed said if this is wrong send me a sign, never got the sign so I went to the clinic 3 hours away. I was scheduled for a surgical abortion. But when they got me in I couldn't dialate my uterous is tilted. You could imagine what I was thinking this is the sign, but the fact is that is how I was born. So I went threw with the medical abortion the cramps sucked so bad! I just wanted to share my story see if it would make me feel better. One thing I wish is that more women were willing to share there stories.

Nobody has given answer of this post.
Pls give a reply

Would love someone to answer this thread I had medical abortion 3 weeks ago 4 days ago I started having literally gushing blood I can only describe as haemorrhageing been to a&e twice very large blood clots I can stop the bleeding I'm being palmed off from a&e to clinic I had it done at which can't explain what's going on I can't go to work can't look after my children and I'm still with no answers today after going back to clinic to see if any fetid was retained in the womb which it wasn't so I really don't know what to do feels like a&e don't believe how much I'm bleeding and what I'm telling them I feel really weak now and can't get out of bed through fear of poring with blood again I feel in a hopeless situation

Hey I had a medical abortion 7 weeks ago and I am still bleeding. Is this normal?

I just had one too but the late was saying if you take a pregnancy test before 4 weeks after the abortion it may still come back positive because even though the fetus is no longer there the hormones are and still will be present in your urine for a while

Hi I also have same problem Wat doctors tell you about this..i was worried also.. :-( Did your period came after this..and after we your body amen back to normal.. Hope someone reply..

I had an abortion 3.5 weeks ago, went in for ultrasound and was told everything was fine etc. I went to the emergency room because now all of a sudden I'm having cramping and back pain very similar to mild labor pains. Doctors said it is normal to have those symptoms. I was 9 weeks along when I had my abortion so maybe it is taking longer for my body to get back to normal??? It seems like there are no answers out there and I'm literally on my own. I'm going to my regular obgyn next week and just start all over with her and see if she can help me out. This is the WORST anxiety I've been through. And I'm so paranoid that I never want to have sex again!!!

I had a medical abortion 8 weeks ago an I've been bleeding the whole time. It's light how ever I haven't stopped. How long will this last?

My bleeding bleeding (mensteual cycle after surgical abortion) at 1st it was spotting and the then came after a like heavy one then stop and after like 5 to 8 hrs heavy again and then stop is that normal???

Hi I wondered if anyone could help me
6 weeks post medical abortion and still having bouts of awful clotting. Literally 6-10 hours of pure clots then nothing. Till another few days then again

I’ve been for scans tests swabs and no one knows why or what

Theyre supposed to tell you that its normal to get a positive back and thats why youre supposed to go back to the doctors

Dont worry,you still have pregnancy Harmon's
Present in your body. And that's the reason test shows positive, do test after a month the report will br negative..

Hi so 2-3 days ago I had the same feeling in my ass. And now today I spotted bleeding too, could it be my period?