My name is Stephanie and I am very greatful to have read your threat. Me and my husband is feeling so alone in this situation because not many parents have been through this.

We have just finish our CT scan and mri for our baby and the doctor said my unborn son is missing with his right lung.

When I read your thread and your son said he is the fastest boy in the world, I cried. I'm praying that my boy as healthy as yours.

Dear Mama Halifax,

I am very glad that your little angel is very healthy! When I just read your post, it gives me hope for my unborn son! Thank you so much it really does make me cry with tears of joy.

May I know how old is your daughter now? And how is she?

Love,

Stephanie

My son was born with only one lung . The doctors did not find out till he was about 3 months old but now he is 32 years old!! Other than having asthma through out his life he has lived a normal life just as any other child. We have been really blessed . Thank you

Hi my name is Rhonda and my son was born with one lung in 1985 and now he is 32 years old . He has lived a long normal life other than having really bad asthma. He has went sky diving and flew to Colorado springs this past year and he did just fine, no problems . His whole life we let him be the judge of what his body allowed him to do and never had any major problems. Good luck with your travels !! God bless you

New Member

15 year ago i posted also an Message here. My little girl Julia is now 3 years old. She is still on oxygen 24/7 en has an Stellar breathing machine. She has one right lung, and one Pulmonary vein to her heart. But her biggest probleem is her airway stenosis. Without the stenosis she would have Much more quality in life. She has this stenosis through an artery which is pushing her Airtube  The docters here in the Netherlands (Rotterdam), Belgium (Leuven), Engeland (London) and USA (Seattle) who’ve seen the CT and MRI find it to riskfull to operate her for placing an stent (which must be strong enough). Do you, reader of this message, know a specialist / docter which can help us maybe.  If you read this many years later you can always contact me.

New Member
Correction 1,5 year ago (not 15)