I get the same thing...painful

I am googling this at Sonic...thank you lol

I get back freezes too. Yes, people always think you're lying or that you meant to say brain freeze.

I get it too.. it’s called GERD. Google it

I get them all the time I let my doctor know today, and your right my son and friends look at me like I'm out in left field somewhere and I especially get the when I drink a frozen marquarita, glad to see it's not just me getting them. Hey I feel normal again

it happened to me a few years ago drinking a Sonic slush. I felt it traveling up into my nasal cavity and down my spine. I was literally paralyzed for about five minutes and in excruciating pain in my face, head, neck and back

I think this is more common than you think. I have the same issue.

I also experience this! I don’t think it’s dangerous. I would love to know why I get this instead of brain freeze! My husband thinks it’s funny!

I too suffer this and found this article to shed some light on the issue. https://www.steadyhealth.com/medical-answers/brain-freeze-back-freeze-and-what-to-do-about-them

I get that too, though it’s a sharp pain that last no more than 10 to 15 secs,

Maan, I get back freeze too and not brain freeze. I am actually happy to know I am not alone.

I get the “brain freeze”pain under my right arm (like in my ribs) when I eat ice cream. BIGGER