I get the same thing...painful

I am googling this at Sonic...thank you lol

I get back freezes too. Yes, people always think you're lying or that you meant to say brain freeze.

I get it too.. it’s called GERD. Google it

I get them all the time I let my doctor know today, and your right my son and friends look at me like I'm out in left field somewhere and I especially get the when I drink a frozen marquarita, glad to see it's not just me getting them. Hey I feel normal again

it happened to me a few years ago drinking a Sonic slush. I felt it traveling up into my nasal cavity and down my spine. I was literally paralyzed for about five minutes and in excruciating pain in my face, head, neck and back

I think this is more common than you think. I have the same issue.

I also experience this! I don’t think it’s dangerous. I would love to know why I get this instead of brain freeze! My husband thinks it’s funny!

I too suffer this and found this article to shed some light on the issue. https://www.steadyhealth.com/medical-answers/brain-freeze-back-freeze-and-what-to-do-about-them

I get that too, though it’s a sharp pain that last no more than 10 to 15 secs,

Maan, I get back freeze too and not brain freeze. I am actually happy to know I am not alone.

I get the “brain freeze”pain under my right arm (like in my ribs) when I eat ice cream. BIGGER

I'm right there with you!!!!!
Terribly pain down my spine.
Thankfully, it doesn't last too long!

I just took a big drink of an icy Coolatta watermelon drink from Dunkin Donuts and was in pain afterwards. It's a very hot day and were running errands in a car with no AC. The icy drink made my spine hurt really bad. I had to stop and wait for it to warm up and quit hurting. It hurt all across my middle back below my armpit level. My brain hurt a tiny bit, The roof of my mouth hurt and I held it open to let the air warm it. I thought maybe I should drink something hot or warm. I'm thankful too to see on here that I'm not the only one who has experienced this.

Premature as well. Maybe we're on to something?