take the suggestion of doctor to get a fit body after.

What's a c d?

I also hard an abortion last week my Brest is paining me what should I do

I have same experience, I have been bleeding since one week now my breast pains me alot and I feel pain at my down abdormal and much weak, but I had my a weak now.... Am so confused

Hello , I had an abortion excertly 3 weeks 3 days ago and after 15 days I went back to the clinic and I was told it's successful but after 3 days from the clinic I started feeling pain in my breasts and is also swollen then I rushed to the hospital again and they did pregnancy test for me with both blood and urine which said am no more pregnant but am really worried, so is it normal?

Thank you for I also had last week but yesterday i but one I started using Auchim Tea slim but they are paining me badly and swollen

I had an abortion 3 days ago and my breasts hurt so bad and where super tender. My mom made me put a hot pack on them and after like 20 mins it like loosened the milk inside and I started lactating. I tried getting as much milk out as I could, my hands actually started to cramp because of how long I was squeezing milk out, but the tenderness and swelling went down dramatically. Feels so much better!

Yes it could be mastitis i have had the same problem

See a doctor

had an abortion and after two weeks had sex ryt nw am having sore breast again am i pregnant