Did you smoke?

I quit smoking cold turkey 251 days ago. The first 4 days of my quit I had a very hard time breathing just walking around the backyard. Then I felt better and actually could breath like I used to. I smoked for 42 years. Now my breathing is bugging me again, Shortness of breath doing yard work and so on. I don't feel any better since I quit but I'll stick with it since my allergies are the only thing that did improve. I'll stick with it for a while and see how I feel. If I still don't feel anybody after year of not smoking there is a good chance I'll go back to smoking again. If I sound like I have a attitude it's because I do. The Dr. and other non smokers blew sunshine up my arse and I'm not happy about it. I would prefer the truth no matter how much it sucks because at least I would be informed properly.

I am 66 years old. It has been 1 full year since I quit, I smoked for over 45 years. Around 2+ packs a day. I quit cold turkey on September 6th, 2016. I hate it, if I wasn't saving so much money I would start again. Hard to breath, short of breath after a short workout, rattle in lungs, coughing at night. MRI, X ray, oxygen level, all normal, Doctor never hears anything says heart is very strong and lungs sound great. Food still smells bad and most thing taste awful, but I did put on 35 pounds. I am tired all the time. I felt a whole lot better, was more active, weighed less and food smelled and tested better when I smoked. Go figure. (I will ever start up again)

Actually, I know two women who never smoked, and no one ever smoked around them, yet they both had COPD! And they both have oxygen tanks.

Hi
Just read your post sounds exactly like what I’m goin thru . It’s hirroble I too have had every test and still the same
Some doctors say it could be anxiety

Thank you so much. I really didn't want to hear a life sentence today.

I believe it is anxiety. Remember we used smoking to cope with stress and anxiety. Now we have no coping mechanism. 10 months free and battling to breath. Diagnosed with asthma living with an inhaler and constantly getting bronchitis

God Bless you all, Im 60, and I'd been smoking for over 40 years and I recently quit 4 months ago. Recently I've been having trouble breathing after I've walked a block I walk very swift I had to slow down quick before I have trouble breathing knowing it may happen if not slow down. I am so dealing with it now I drink plenty of water, eat lots of pineapple, raw or dried ginger in my tea, but I appreciate that I can see the blood circulating more so in my feet noticing my toe beds deminishing gray to more blood circulating. My feet feel so warm, when I first noticed the difference with the warmth in my feet I felt so good,

I am very glad to read this, I have been so scared trying to figure out why I can't breath & am itching all the time. I have done mold tests, thought I may have bed bugs , ECT. I am seeing an allergist next week , been to the Dr & had a ton of tests run they said everything looks fine but I feel like I can't breath and at night I start wheezing.

It's anxiety these are all from quiting I went through it all , takes time.

I have had ASTHMA my whole life but about 7 years ago my asthma got so bad and was diagnosed of EMPHYSEMA/COPD which was most likely due to the asthma. I was on double antibiotics and steroids, still didn't feel any better. My lungs were constantly wheezing in all four chambers, i already used Advair, Spiriva, and Albuterol in my nebulizer, they just didn’t do much. April 2016 my sister in-law told us about Rich Herbs Foundation where she ordered herbs that effectively treated her arthritis. We ordered their COPD herbal treatment after reading alot of positive reviews, i am happy to report this COPD herbal treatment reversed my lungs condition. My quality of life has greatly improved and every one of my symptoms including difficulty breathing and wheezing are gone. Their official web page is ww w. richherbsfoundation. c om. I will be 52 soon and have never been healthier!

It's been six months since I stopped, inhaling like you would a cigarette several times a day helps me with my breathing. Give it a try

My doctor told me the same thing. You feel worse but trust its better

Did you spray this into your mouth? Swallow?

71 smoked for 52 yrs quit 2 monts ago feel bad less air now now then when i smoked