Most likely it was your own mucus from ovulating. His sperm would have been absorbed by now or flushed.

i have had oral sex with my boyfriend.his penis came in contact with my vagina.and he fingered me deep.he pre ejaculated near my vagina.after gttng back home , i had lower abdomen pain and mucus with blood came out in one spill ..what could be the reason??are there chances of getting pregnant??wen we had oral sex ,i was in my 16th day of cycle. please reply

same experience...my last period came on august 22..my hubby and i had sex between aug.29 to sept.7..sept.9. i noticed a brown discharge till aept.12..and now sept.13, no brown discharge..but on sept.11, brown with a little red so i thought it was my period...so is this implantation?

I have been spotting for the last 2 1/2 months Iam ssexually active i havent had sex in 4 months it started clear and gooey the it slowly turned yellowish and now it brown and the last time I wipped a little blood came along with it I couldnt be pregnant because I went to the doctors and did a test please help me its starting to scare me

You should ask ur dr too check u for ovarion cyst

Can any one help the same happened to me except about 8 days after I had a thick pink discharge again so I waited till my period due did a test got a faint line so took another got another faint line but the test line was incomplete so I've waited four days took another says no line so confused got sickness really bad exhausted prickly boobs not sore though bad back and side ache gone off food by smell and cud feelin sick can anyon help am I or not pregnant

Hi Annie
What happened in your case? Did you got pregnant?

That is old blood after your period. It happens to a lot of people. Myself included. It lasts for up for 5 days after my period is finished and I usually get it around 3 days after I finish my period.

What was it

what was it??

I had sex 5 days ago and right after sex I threw out like pinkish blood and then 3 days after I discharged a brown gooey thing and it stopped. Idk what’s up and I’m scared if I’m pregnant?