Did you have pink discharge and a missed period?

I have had my implant since the start of feb and now and again I’ve had spotted bleeding. This time I have got brown blood but when I have wiped it has had red blood in it so that’s how I know it is blood. What does this mean? Should I get it checked out or his it normal?

I’m having this same problem I have had the implant in for almost 2 and a half years now and I had sex 9 days ago and for 4 days now I have had a weird creamy brown discharge and I’m worried I might be pregnant! I’m getting period like cramps too. Any advice?

I have had nexplanon for three years almost and I have a brown an some red blood coming from down there an I don't know what it means

This happens to me but I’ve only had it in two years

Hi Ladies,

As I’m not long due my third implant out I think I can put some minds at rest when I reassure you the odd brown discharge is quite a normal side affect of the implant.

It bothered me for a long time as it could be a bit embarrassing at times but luckily I’ve been with my OH since we were teens and he’s beyond understanding so because it’s always been so convienient I’ve essentially just dealt with the strange discharge as a side effect.

I’m due in out in September and as were ready to try for a baby I’m hoping to see what happens next and if I go back to normal periods and manage to conceive without much difficulty - if anyone else had had their implants for a long time (I’m about to hit 9 years!) please let me know what your experiences were after removal - did the discharge just stop or did it take some time to return to normal?

Wishing you all happiness and health!!

X

Did you get a reply for this? I am on my third implant and due to get it out in 9 month. I'm having the same issue!

I've been on the implant for about 10 months now with no sign of periods for about 3 years as I went straight from the injection onto the implant but I have now started having brown/black discharge. Have taken a pregnancy test but came back as nothing so not sure if it is normal or not?

im starting to have the brown discharge and now that ive your post im less worried thank you really appreactiate it...