Same with me. I haven’t done anything yet, just wondering what happened tho

hi what did it turn out to be ?

i have a lump of marble size under the skin near the anus in the central part where hair comes.what is it,is it cancer?

All posts I have read say DO NOT SQUEEZE!

Hi I have a hard lump petruding from right side. Also. No blood doesn't hurt itches a little and I can tell it's there.even thou no pain but it's pretty. Big

I also have one, although I am going to see a doctor due to the fact it could be something more serious. Cancer runs in my family, though I think it's a infection due to the fact I had my appendix removed about 3 weeks ago. Also just go to the doctor, it's not worth what it could be and the more time you give it the farther it could spread. 75 percent of people get something of this sort in there lifetime but only about four percent actually go to a doctor. Those are not good percentages, it could be life threatening and it's worth going. Unless you want to battle something worse or wear a poo bag the rest of your life. It's up to you to stay healthy and be responsible to go see a doctor. It shouldn't be embarrassing, like I said 75 percent get it. Its literally a normal thing to get whether it be a hemorrhoid or infection. Either way don't wait for it to get worse. Done be a wimp and do what needs done, I am and I will be relieved and pain free soon.....well hopefully anyways lol. But better sooner than later.

Hey have a painful bump just by the anus under the skin and one on my back it itching have these bump about some time now

New Member
Hey. I'm 18+ . I don't know I just noticed it that I was having a pimp on the side of my as****e a peanut sized pimp on the side of my as****e . No blood with the stool no pain bit still it feels kind of uncomfortable and different .. is it going to create any problem or something ? Is it going to get well ?please answer as soon as possible , what should I do ?

New Member

Please anyone reply to text as soon as possible