sounds too good to be true, but I do use black pepper....will stop..Worth a try...I will send you kisses if it works....ha!

I have the exact same symptoms. how did you figure it out?

I totally agree

I think this may be a fung infection. When I had a low immune system I had a persistent fubgal rash on my neck and seborrheic dermatitis caused by fungus on one eyelid. Its a possibility but this is an der post so I assume you have found a solution now :)

I read this a few weeks ago because I had been suffering with raw eye lids and under my eyes. After over eight weeks, visits with my PCP, an eye doctor and an ophthalmologist, five different drops, yet no relief in sight I was finally told to go to my local Walgreens and pick up Aquaphor Healing Ointment ($6). While with the ophthalmologist, he slathered his on both of my eyes and told me to stop all of the drops. I wasn’t sold right away after having suffered for so long, but I felt some relief the second it made contact with my face. My eyes are nearly back to normal.

When I thought about it, it made sense. During allergy season or when I have a nasty cold my biggest complaint is how raw my nose gets. The more irritated it is the more my symptoms flare up. But as soon as I start using Puffs plus with lotion the irritation goes away and my symptoms disappear in a day or two.

This, to me, is the same concept. It had been so long that the delicate skin around my eyes was raw, cracked, and bleeding. The irritation then in turn made my eyes water and burn. it was a vicious cycle. I know these posts are from a year ago, but I thought I’d share what finally worked for me.