Well all these issues sound like they came from the same source. . . You might want to stop doing what started the issue . . .

i was masturbating for a long time and i didnt ejaculate for a while so when i did afer all, the tip of my penis was burning like crazy, i want to know an instant relief, because i cant walk without the tip of my penis rubbing against  my leg, it really is annoying 

i get the same thing, but then, I've got herpes. So it makes sense.

Herpes can cause burning. So can Trush, so can yeast infections, and many many other things.

The only advice is to go see a doctor. These online forums are no substitute for medical advice and attention.

it can be cured with antibiotics, consult your doctor for advice

I too have this problem that lasts for 15-20 min and gives an incredible urge to pee. This feeling has happened for quite some time, ever since I was young. It seems to be caused either by soap residues or the texture in contact with the gland. I believe some soap residues are probably the cause, as I am dry skinned and with some other small skin conditions. Vaseline has always relieved this nasty sensation but nothing seems to help the pain go away faster. The best solution I found is to take a long shower while it wears out, and not pee more than once or the sensation will last longer. Make sure you clean you junk after you masterbate with water. Often, penis will stick in the pants from sperm residues and I believe this is where some other soap or product from boxers (what you clean them with, fabric softener, etc) - Anyways, I was looking for an answer and from the looks of it I think I'm dead on. I wonder if there is something to prevent this sensation from coming back though. It comes and goes.... inexplicably. 

i had this problem on and off for months i went to a doctor she suggested ballinitis which is a infection of the foreskin she perscribed me canisten cream and i can safely say if worked just rub it on the head and inside the foresin for about a week twice a day and it works fine mine has eased  a hell of a lot.

Hi im15 and im going to be honest... i have masturbated and ive only done it a couple times. But... every time i shower or bath or take a swim my penis burns on the inside. It hurts so much i feel im going to faint. Im honeslty scared and worried. Ive had this for 3 years. Plz help me

Guys it happens to me aswel I'm 15 and circumsized the advice I can give that helps me out is hold a ice cube on the tip of your penis or take a shower these usally help for me hope it helps for y'all 

I have the same prob wtf do I do no way Ima go to a doctor or tell my parents any ideas cuz my parents is off the list no matter what !!!???

Yes I started to feel the burning after I took a shower I masturbated 2 time. When I laid down on my stomach I just felt this burning sensation on my penis I use cold water on a rag and wrapped it around my penis

Hi im 14 and after i masturbated my (under area) started to burn what is it......!!!!?????

puto
eag
g
g
g
gdxcghwiomsfeusd

After doing alot of research I've noticed something that is very frequent. Shampoo so when I say shampoo I'm not meaning like head &shoulder I'm talking about a shampoo that has strong smells like simular to Axe. And it makes sense so for example my parents are split up so I go between houses and at my father's house I have axe products, but at my moms I have head & shoulder and also Dove products which by the way helps with acne and just simply clears your skin very well but back to topic if I get off in the shower at my mom's and I use soap for "lube" I have never had this problem where my penis feels like it's on fire. But at my dad's if I get off using axe as "lube" I get the burning feeling right after I get off. But I've found a good solution to make this fire feeling to go away, you need to flush your system out so just go sit on the toilet and empty your bladder after this you'll feel alot better and soon after it'll be gone completely. I hope this helped someone this is just my experience.