can sombody tell me if after "gallbladder removal" if it is normal to burp alot? Also, I have the same simptoms on my upper right abdominal. It is painful when I try to breath.

I am 6 weeks post op for GB surgery and I still have a lot of burping. I also still having a lot of nausea. Does anybody know if that is normal?

i dont know if its normal but i hade my gb out a little over a week ago ,and iam sicker now then before the surgey nausea,burping all the time just feel so bad all over ,i hope u start to feel better soon but with the help of the lord we`ll start to feel better

Impatient in Houston wrote:

I am 8 weeks post op for GB surgery. I burp alot and my nausea is so bad that I have to take nausea pills on a regular basis. This is so crazy. I feel worse since having the surgery done.

i had gb surgery over 2 years ago and still have the gas. i dont know how to get rid of it. it affects my every day life.

It's been 3 months snce I had my GB removed via oipen choloystectomy. Recovery is really hard. Weakness, nausea, weight loss, no appetite, and burping like crazy. But at least I know it will get better after talking with humans I know with a same issue.

I had my gall bladder out 3months ago and I still burp is this normal for some people

YESSSS I have the same problem. Someone please HELP

I have same problem

I had mine out ten months ago. nausea every day burping and constipation. a nightmare, di I also say dry heaves some times.