Results? Hope you are doing good

I had the numbness and tingling in my left arm.
A physical therapist informed me that the muscles were not in the right position.
So he gave me an arm massage and i have had no more numbness and tingling.
I do have a bit of burping and light stingy pain in the chest area and i had this before. It happens more when eating a meal. So honestly i rather have that than something to serious. I chew Tums and it goes away.
But it doesn't mean you have what i have.
But check out arm massage

Hi was wondering if anyones appetite has diminished through all this. I notice im having all the same symptoms as everyone and as soon as i eat i feel overly full to where i feel i cant breathe and leads me to an anxiety attack. This has been going on for almost 2 weeks now and so far no ER doctor can help me. My quality of life has diminished as i feel weak everyday. Any help would be great. Thank you!

Did you ever find a solution? Its so weird i get the same gasp of air just as im about to sleep also. Its been 2 weeks and i cant find a fix