I too have been taking natural supplements because I was sick and felt I needed extra to help with nutritional needs while I was unable to eat for that week I was extremely I'll with the flu or whatever it was.

I also feel like it is connected to bottled water. Any update on what eventually ended it?

Same here! The last couple of weeks. I have it even when I have not had any butter, fats, or oils!

I’ve been experiencing this for the last week. I also have a bitter taste along with the butter. I do take OTC supplements and one has fish oil. I’m reading that could be the issue, however I’ve been on the fish oil for at least three years and it only recently started.

I too have had the buttery taste in my mouth. None of my habits had changed when this came on and I am an extremely healthy middle-aged woman. I started googling "buttery taste in my mouth" and I found out it's quite a weird phenomenon and I wasn't the only person this happened to (whew), cuz it was driving me crazy. Strange thing is, my coffee tasted extra yummy in the morning. The buttery taste slowly, but surely went away. Haven't experienced it since and that was almost 2 years ago. I chalked it up to a dietary deficiency. I started taking extra B vitamins and a daily multi-vitamin. Can't say if that had anything to do with it, but ....

Ive been having a butter taste for 2 weeks now. I eat very healthy. Any answer yet?

Did anyone get to the bottom of this buttery taste/ feeling in the mouth because I have had this for 5 days now???

hi friend, how was the taste of butter in your mouth? I have the same thing the 3rd day is terrible ((how did you cure it ??

Good to know I'm not alone! Has anybody else had sinus issues? That's the only thing I can think of it's different in the last couple weeks.

ok, so it's not just me...