Although not everyone would have the same cause, if your symptoms were solved for what ever reason, we would love to hear about it so it could be added to the lists of could be's and eliminated or include your cause, it could be someone else's cause of the same problem

still with buzzing ,please how you solved it, what helped you, I am desperate,
is driving me craze,thank you.

Thank you for this post, a breath of fresh air!

I have the same buzzing sound in my head, it seems to get worse when I make the slightest movement, It comes and goes, and I do have anxiety attacks but they don't always co inside. It gets so bad at times I feel like I am going insaine. Please help me if you know what is causing this.

I did have a severe head trauma 22 years ago , I got ked in the head by a horse and drug for about 20 yards and had amnesia I still have short term memory loss.

It would be very helpful if you can share the procedure .reach me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use

I just realized that hyperventilating made it stop for a minute! I have pulsing, buzzing in back/top of my head, not ears, for over a year and it is getting worse I took a bunch of fast deep breaths and got momentary relief. I also have fibromyalgia and was researching lack of oxygen in muscles as a cause and decided to try different breathing techniques and VOILA!   We obviously can't go around hyperventilating ourselves forever but this must be a start, somehow we need more oxygen in our brains and tissues. My blood work comes back with high hemoglobin so the oxygen from my blood isn't being used by my body properly. Now to find a doctor to listen.

I had the ringing and dizziness you are all describing for 10 days but mine sounded at times like there were army boots walking and stomping across a wooden floor or thunder in my head on one side at times. I also was dizzy and extremely tired. I have been a nutritional student for over 30 years helping people with chronic and terminal illnesses, so I was determined to find out the root cause. I cleansed my bowel and ate nothing but pure water for 2 days and then I ate raw and only pure food for another 21 days. Example: fresh raw fruit, handful of almonds, for breakfast. Lunch: large salad with pure olives and some avocado, carrot, raw grated beet, and a variety of salad greens. Tea: pure steamed veggies with no salt. Drink: pure water inbetween meals and allow time for the meals to digest (leaving a good 90 minutes between food and water)
I am finding relief because I knew that all disease and all problems start in the bowel.
Try it for yourself. Remove chocolate, tea, coffee, soft drinks, sugar, dairy, salt and go on a pure diet and drink 2.5-3 litres of water daily. Take something to cleanse the bowel and drink dandelion root and alfalfa tea.

Also for your help and learning: ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed***

Then his body evaluation to help you pinpoint what your body is lacking after the above.

Remember the 8 Laws of Health your body needs are: Fresh Air Day & Night
Exercise Daily, Trust in God, Nutrition (the truest sense of it & toss out fatty foods, toss fried foods, toss those high fat dairy items and high salt items, toss sugar and go healthy and say no to those goodies, remember if you indulge your body will cry out against it) Sunlight, Self Control & REST. Go to bed at 9.30pm and get up with the birds and see how much better you feel. Turn off your screen time earlier and give your brain time to regain balance.

Watch lots of presentations by Barbra O'Neill - ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed***

Your body can heal itself. It CAN! Give it what it needs and you will be singing
k

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Please go to this

How did you solve your buzzin?

I have been on Effexor for more than 10 yrs and now have buzzing if i forget a couple of doses. I think the brain gets used to certain chemicals. Just my opinion.

New Member
Hi. What was the outcome of this message?

New Member
How did you solve this buzzing noise? I'd like to know please send thank you.