Thanks this helped me

I have to say this is scary news. I'm scared and I'm sad. I guess its common but I'm kind of freaking out

My prayers go out to you. I hope all turned out well.

Hi all mommies and daddies to be... I'm a new poppa. My boy is 8weeks old today. We too had the bright EIC spot. I read all the posts/threads/ worries that made me worry and the amount of those who posted their problems without followup upset me further. We too thought there was a chance at DS but our baby is fine. This soft marker shouldn't concern you if it's the only marker. It was only made a thing in a journal and blown out of proportion. The spot is likely still there, tho as your baby ages in the womb the chest bones develop and the spot doesn't "go away" it's just unable to be seen any further, as we've been told by our physician. Don't worry yourselves it will drive you mad. AND PLEASE POST FOLLOWUPS to your stories. Remember how scared you were and try and put out the fires you start, don't forget the posts you create touch the hearts of others. We care about every single parent to be's story and while we like to take comfort in other's going through what we are going through, we'd also like to know how things turn out for you and for ourselves. Lot's of love to everyone worrying and my prayers are that all your baby's bring you eternal joy and happiness.
-Josh

I really wish everyone on here would do a follow up story! You are spot on with the rest of needing to know how things turned out to ease our minds!

What was your result? My baby was found to have cysts and calcium deposits on the heart, but my doctor told me not to worry because everything else was fine.