You have a UTI which is very common with women. You have to go to the doctor for a urinalysis and they will probably prescribe Cipro which will knock it out quickly. A UTI left untreated will progress to a bladder infection. I have had a severe chronic bladder infection for 8 months and have been on 9 different meds. I had to have a cystoscopy recently. There are times when I can't sit down, lay down, or stand up straight because the pain is just too much. DO NOT get to that point! Go to the doctor now. Cranberry juice is a myth. Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't. I drank organic cranberry juice which was like drinking gasoline. It did nothing and Azo made me sick. A bladder infection or UTI will NOT delay your period.

Basically, on the 29th August, me and my boyfriend had sexual intercourse but he had a condom on at all times. However, the next day, I couldn't stop feeling itchy and then I had a huge amount of white discharge appearing so I thought I'd had a yeast infection. After a few days, I started having a really bad pain everytime I'd pee so I decided to go to the pharmacy who gave me a cream but that only got rid of the itching. So I went again to the pharmacy, and they said I'd possibly had cytisis and gave me a cranberry sodium 2 day treatment. It's working so far as its the second day of the treatment, but I'd like to know that if I did have my period, would it be painful? And how long does this urine infection usually last?

Then that explains my period being so light I was getting worried

I went to the doctor last week and they said I had a uti in my bladder, keep forget to take them twice a day.but it never burns when I pee and I'm always naseous but I never puke, since I keep forgetting to take my meds twice I've been feeling nauseous again. And I haven't been able to eat well in 2 weeks. I've never had sex but I have been fingered. I don't think I'm pregnant because I only have do of the symptoms.( which are also symptoms for a uti) but I was supposed to have my period yesterday and I missed it.what's wrong with me?

My period was suppose to Start today (the 24) but yesterday i thought it started in the morning. But it was only spotting. I had to use the restroom many times yesterday, hardly anything came out and it kind of burned. But today there is no blood but I haven't needed to use the restroom as much. But it kinda burns more today. I guess I have a bladder infection? I don't know I've never had one before. I read to drink lots of fluids but im not sure what's best? I have been trying to drink lots of water. What else can I drink that will help?

I kinda just had that problem ..the only thing was i got on my period a couple days early and caught a uti at the same time ..my cycle last up to a week and my period stopped on the third day completely ...and after that I started getting more symptoms of a uti ...but my only question is did my period stop because of the uti ...

I Had a Bladder infection An I Still ain't Come On My Last Period Was In September Now It's Almost January should I be worried