Since I was about twelve I have only been able to achieve enjaculation via applying pressure to my penis and testicles through leaning on an inanimate object and rubbing on it such as the arm of a chair. This has caused me get concern as I developed a testicular cyst which although the doctor has told me it is not harmful I am worried these actions may have caused it? I am also wondering if this is the reason I cannot ejaculate during intercourse or attain orgasm which makes my girlfriend worry it's her fault when its just the way I have always been.

Hi steady! I have attached a link below showing you how a cyst COULD impede ejaculate

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Male-Reproductive-System.htm

Did your doctor say why you have the cyst? And has it been tested - as in an ultrasound! ANY growths on the testes HAVE to be checked out OK? So don't autimatically think it is from your masturbation techniques! This COULD be a signal of something worrisome going on with your testes! I would really like you to get checked up for this OK? Her is another link I want you to take a look at, it's just an FYI! As why I am worried about this!

http://www.tc-cancer.com/signs.html

Please let me know how you make out and I wish you good luck and health!

Hi Bambi,

I have had the ultrasound and it came back ok. The Doctor said it was a harmless cyst and build up of fluid and nothing needed to be done. I just wondered if pressure on the testes could cause a build up of fluid that would cause the cyst and that the cyst could make the ejaculation problem manifest itself?

I also want to point out that I can ejaculate from masturbating but not from oral sex, handjobs or intercourse.

Hi honey! What you are describing is actually more common than what you think! Regardless I want you to see a Urologist! To see if there is a reason why you are having problem! Depending on where the cyst is - when you look at the diagram - it COULD be putting pressure on the tube from your teste to your penis! And thus why you can only ejaculate when you are using WAY different techniques and pressures than regular masturbation or sexual activity! I do think there is some sort of a blockage going on! Do you have any pain in your groin or your back?

No pain the the groin really. My back is fine too. I think what I will do speak to the Doctor and get the cyst removed anyway to see if that helps.
Many thanks for your advice darling.

You're welcome it is just best to see a urologist first, then they can do certain tests on you! You need to be seen by a professional to see IF there is a blockage or scar tissue/damage! So please ask for that OK?

I had pains in my left testicle over the weekend. The pains got worse throughout the day and yesterday I went to see a urologist at a private health centre. I had an ultrasound scan which showed a cyst below the left testicle. Apparently it is filled with puss. I am on strong anti-biotics and I hope these will clear it all up without the need for surgery.

The pain is numb and oscillates, but is generally ok in the morning.

I am fairly convinced that it could have been caused by arousal without ejaculation as I did have a few "fun evenings" with my girlfriend a few days before where I waited up to an hour before ejaculation.

My question is: Is it ok to ejaculate now even with a cyst? I am worried that by not ejaculating, I could be causing a build up of fluid in the pipes - but equally I am worried that ejaculation may cause further pain or discomfort. Are there any benefits or dangers of either ejaculating or not ejaculating?

Many thanks

Jeff"

I was diagnosed with a small cyst in my right testicle. I had an ultra sound done twice on it to make sure it wasn't anything serious. The Urologist said that it is benign and that I have a small cyst with some fluid pockets. They said take Tylenol if it bothers you and the only way to get rid of it is surgery, I've never been for any surgery and nor do I want to. I feel tho it has affected my penis as well. My penis doesn't get erect as it use to and it just doesn't feel the same. Can this affect your penis as well cause the cyst doesn't really bother me but my penis seems to not be the same. I can still get erect but I know it's just not right. I don't know what it can be. I've taken STD test and all kinds of other things. When I pee it comes out kind of twisted. I apologize for graphic details but it's just frustrating at times.. Thanks, Rich

Hi Rich,
Sorry to hear about your issue and I have the exact same issue . I am feeling that something is not right about my penis, though the doctor are giving a deaf ear to it. Did you get yourself cured?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sam