my period was arrived on october 26 and it was end on november 1. It happened on 6 october.

And my last period was on september 6 but my cycle is not regular and sometimes my period arriving 2 months after my last period.

If your period started 26 Oct and was normal:

1. It indicates you probably were not pregnant
  2. Oct 6 would not have been a fertile time

Thank you sir for clearing up.

Pleased to help

Hey i had fingered my gf during intimate.i had cumed in my pants and during intimate(after 5-10min) i had ma hands on my penis to get it wel in position and used same hands for fingering does it may prove worryful (chances of pregnancy for her)

You haven't explained exactly what happened and when, but if you had semen on your fingers with which you penetrated her vagina she could get pregnant if it happened at a fertile time.

Hi

This is my story. At roughly 11:30 am. I had masturbated on my hand. I then took a shower to clean myself and went out for 5.hours. I washed my hand a second time at a restaurant. I then saw my gf. She was on her period (3rd day). Hers is usually 5-6 days. I accidentally slipped 1 cm of a finger in her vagina. There was blood on finger tip (from period). Her last period started on Nov 9 and her periods usually last for 30 days. I'm assuming my finger was dry and clean after 5 hours and showering and washing my hands. Can someone please put my mind at rest.

Thanks

Yes. There would have been no semen left on your hands after the washing and time-elapse. Aso, day 3 of a 30-day cycle would not have been a fertile day.

But be careful in the future. Your accidently-inserted finger was obviously very close to her vaginal entrance before penetration. That could be enough to introduce sperm to the vagina.

my finger touched for 1 second before i took it out. I have been freaking out for days but everything points that it is impossible, given the amount of time, the fact that I showered and washed my hands and that is day 3 of a 30 day cycle.

Do you agree ?

Yes, I agree, apart from "the amount of time". Even 1 second of putting semen in the vagina could lead to pregnancy but washed hands and day 3 of a 30-day cycle would point to the impossibility of pregnancy resulting from that penetration.

How long does sperm live on your hand and skin anyway. I would think it dries out in 30 mins and if you shower right after or wash your hands that would be the end of it right?

Do you know any of the science behind this that you can share ?

Thanks

Really appreciate your help shepherd999

Sperm cannot live on your hand. It will only survive in semen. If the semen dries out, the sperm would die. So you would notice if there was anything left on your hand. Having washed, there would not be any semen left. As far as the amount of time is concerned, you had highlighted inserting for 1 second. If your finger had any semen in it (which in this case it didn't) then 1 second would have been sufficient for sperm to swim up her vagina.
Sperm (in semen) can live outside the body as is evidenced by the ability to have artificial insemination and the fact that semen is examined under a microscope to test for sperm viability

Yes but it should be impossible in my case. There was a 5 hour period in which I took a shower and washed my hand and had lunch outside and drove my car and walked outside in cold weather. Sperm / semen wouldn't be able to survive that long would it ?.

I understand that sperm can live outside but these are specific conditions. I had taken a shower and washed my hands :(

Yes, it impossible in your case as I have already said. I am not sure why you are still questioning? What is your worry?
No, sperm wouldn't survive that long, but you would hardly be walking around for 5 hours with semen on your hands anyway, would you?