I don't know why I am worried, I know its impossible but i keep freaking out.
sorry if i keep bugging you. I am just stressing out so much.

Hello sir, im just asking if 7days bleeding is surely menstruation and its not spotting that can cause pregnancy?

7 days bleeding is not spotting.
Spotting does not cause pregnancy.

So 7days bleeding is surely menstruation especially when it was normal?

Yes. If it came at the expected time and was normal, it was menstruation. If this is a continuation of the previous conversation, then the menstruation had already started 2 days before the event that worried you occurred.

What if there is no expected time which mean it is not 28 cycle and sometimes the period was came 2 months after the last period. If you are having bleeding for 7days then you are not pregnant?

That would normally be the case.

so if you had your menstruation you are not pregnant?

Usually, that is the case, if the menstruation is normal.

Shepherd999 are you a doctor

I am not a medical doctor

I was fingered on Monday. I gave my BFF a ha****b and there was semen on my hand but it felt dry on my hand then I barely rubbed over the outside of my vagina once. Bled very light blood Wednesday night. I have been bleeding off and on for four days now. Bright watery red blood then some yellow/ pink liquid discharge. is this my period or something else. I have only masterbated 10 times and I’m 17. My periods are never regular. But this seemed a little early. I’m really worried!!!!

Fingering on Monday the 27th of November
He never touched his penis, he fingered me, I gave him a hamdjob and he came all over my hand. We cuddled with clothes on for 15 mins and then I went to pee and I rubbed the outside of my vagina because it had an itch.
The start date of my period was about November 4th. I know for sure it was the begging of the month.
I have only fingered myself 6 times since then.
My period with come early or late by a week.
I was expecting my period the first week of December.
I thought since the last period was at the begging of the month then this period would be at the beginning of the month.
I know for sure my period in October was the week of the 18th

To get pregnant, sperm has to enter our vagina at a fertile time. Then, it takes several days for implantation to occur.
"I barely rubbed over the outside of my vagina once." What do you mean by "the outside of my vagina"? Do you mean the entrance to your vagina?
By irregular periods, how irregular do you mean?
It could well be your period. But what were the start dates for your last 6 periods?

1. It rather sounds as though 27th November was probably not a fertile day.
  2. "I was expecting my period the first week of December" That would be with a 28-day cycle.
  3. "I thought since the last period was at the begging of the month then this period would be at the beginning of the month" Why did you think that?
  4. "my period in October was the week of the 18th" and "The start date of my period was about November 4th" w/c 18 Oct to 4 Nov is only 17 days at the most.