I assume you mean "to cover up to the first joint of the finger" rather than just the joint. That would also depend on the amount of semen (depth). If there is still liquid semen there, there is likely to be active sperm in it. It would also depend on the environment. You had talked about wiping it off. There are too many variables to give a definitive answer. Tell me exactly what happened, and I will try to help, but various hypothetical situations are not helpful without full details of the hypothesis.

Make up your mind! Either it is spread out on your hand or it covers your finger joint! There's a huge difference!

Jack off, cum, and I wiped most of it off. My hand felt moist, but by the next day, it felt dry

If it felt dry, it probably was dry. If it was only moist, then it would soon dry.

Hi I have a similiar scenario please help. Me and my boyfriend were in the car and he started rubbing my vagina didnt go in. Since im a paranoid freak I made sure his hands were clean before he put them down there and I even asked him many times and didnt let him touch it until he assured me they were clean and he was rubbing and I been wet already from making out and kissing and stuff so he got done while he was doing that to me and with his other hand cleaning his genital area with a tissue as soon as I saw that I freaked out and made sure that hand didnt come near my area and he didnt put it there I even put hand sanitizer on both his hands and after he took his hand out my pants the clean one He didnt touch my area again. I dont know im just in deep paranoia and I never done these typa sexual activities before in my life so maybe its new and my hormones are messed up idk but a few days after we were just making out and obviously i was aroused underwear wet and when i got home and wiped pinkish/brownish discharge was on the tissue however after that moment NOTHING ever came like that again also idk if my breasts feel tender or what i squeezed them to check and they do feel how they usually feel but I dont know maybe they feel bigger and every time i meet him he squezes them really hard and stuff so idk I just keep thinking im pregnant i keep crying stressing so much to the point that i cant even focus in college I even isolated myself from my friends I dont know im so worried I just keep thinking and creating sh*t in my mind. PLEASE HELP and im a virgin he didnt even go in my vagina i didnt even open it that much i was sitting with my legs kinda closed.

She had her period today, thank goodness. Looks like I'm in the clear.

It does not sound like, from the description you give, you could be/get pregnant. I understand your angst, but you do need to be specific and accurate with what you say (rather than being vague and hinting).

You can only get pregnant when sperm enters your vagina at a fertile time. It then takes several days before you actually become pregnant (at implantation).

• Firstly, we need to establish whether it happened at a fertile time. If it didn't you couldn't get pregnant anyway. So an event date and your period history, along with the expected start-date of your next period would have helped.
    1. What date did this happen?
    2. What were the start-dates of your last 6 periods?
    3. What date do you expect your next period to start?
  • Secondly, we need to establish the opportunity for sperm to enter your vagina. So, you need to say exactly what happened to try to ascertain the likelihood of sperm entering you.
    1. "he started rubbing my vagina" do you mean your 'vagina' or your vulva. Your vagina is the birth canal. How do you rub your vagina without going in?
    2. "I made sure his hands were clean" Clean? You don't want any dirty hands near your genitals!
    3. "I ... didn't let him touch it" Touch what?
    4. "he assured me they were clean and he was rubbing [presumably you] and I been wet ... so he got done" He got done? Do you mean he ejaculated? If so, say so! It happened because he was rubbing you and you were wet?
    5. "while he was doing that to me" While he was rubbing you he ejaculated ('got done')?
    6. "and with his other hand cleaning his genital area" So both his hands (we only have two at the most!) were clean, he was rubbing you with one hand, meanwhile he spontaneously ejaculated, and used his other hand to hold tissue to clean his 'genital area'? That suggests that his penis was exposed??
    7. "he took his hand out my pants" does 'pants' mean 'trousers' or 'knickers'. Was his hand inside your knickers, or outside?
    8. "near my area" be specific. You have lots of 'areas'. Presumably, you mean your vagina or clit?
    9. "a few days after we were just making out and obviously i was aroused underwear wet" So you are now talking about something that happened a few days after you were making out? Or are you now talking about another event that happened a few days after the worrying event, and that you were again making out? If this is another event, what exactly were you doing? And what was the date?
    10. Depending what you were doing previously (and the date), the "pinkish/brownish discharge ...on the tissue" could be some old blood, and might be because your period is not far away.
    11. im a virgin” that’s good. So sperm wouldn’t get in through intercourse.
    12. he didnt even go in my vagina”, but you were very wet, and any sperm that might have reached your vaginal entrance could have swum in.
    13. i didnt even open it [your vagina?] that much” How much was it open?
    14. i was sitting with my legs kinda closed” so how close to your vagina did he get, and how could it be open? Was he just rubbing your clit? If so, and your clit is not small, he might not have got near your vagina.

It would seem very unlikely you would be pregnant, but clarification of what happened might make it more certain.

Yes. That's good.

DID U GOT PREGGY? IM NERVOUS TOO

DID YOU GOT PREAGNANT?

Can she pregnant If I fingered her with dry sperm, I'm sure I wiped all to a clothe, then I fingered her 5-10min, after I ejaculated?

Dry sperm is dead. Sperm in dry semen was likely dead. Wouldn't last very long. But she could only get pregnant if it happened at a fertile time. But you have given no activity dates or her period history or the date her next period is due to start.

Hi, I’m going through the same thing... just wanna ask - did you get pregnant?

New Member
I need help too. i was with my boyfriend and he came on his fingers. he wiped it off on a tissue/shorts. 5-10 minutes later he fingered me. He says he is sure that his fingers were dry from wiping it off. If he wiped it off wouldn’t the sperm be dry and dead? i’m certain i’m fertile because the first day of my last period was may 29 and this happen june 12. i’ve done plenty of research and everything says the chances are low, but possible. However he wiped it off, wouldn’t it have to be like a noticeable, wet amount of semen and have to be injected in her right away. he wiped it off and waited a few minutes. what are the chances and odds i become pregnant? please help

i’m going through the same thing right now, did she get pregnant? please let me now