PLEASE AND PLEASE, is imperative for people to note, I mean you reading this, that Haemorrhoids can cause erectile dysfunction, my case was similar to this reply from Drfeelgood exactly. Now am having haemorrhoids again with same erectile dysfunction with other similar unexplainable discomfort.
Haemorrhoids can cause a lot of explainable discomfort if you feel you have it, just get it operated first b4 anything else, Dont listen to anyone

Thank You For The Testimony....... That explains why some times my erections aren't so erect and other times rock hard..... I guess it depends on how flared up they are..... There is a nerve that is right by the anus and running through the pelvic area..... Called famural nerve it would also cause numbness in the leg as well if in flamed enough
... Doctors have been shrugging their shoulds for a while for my problems..... I have been studying ans iI read this and now I feel like "house". Lol.

I guess I will push for surgery!

Hi i hope you see this i have hemorrhoids and i am only 22 years old and i cant get it hard and some times i cum before it gets hard is it because of the hemorrhoids and i need to remove them to get hard ?

Actually this is true, because it happened to me. And I got several different opinions! So yes sever hemorrhoids can interfere with our erections!

Makes sense.Good finding

excellent.Hope its the same now.And the hemorrhoids dint come back.Were your hemorrhoids because of constipation?

Have you got your erections back??

Hello All,

Glad to read this forum.I read each and every post.

So my husband has Erectile dysfunction and hemorrhoids and doctor told for hemorrhoidectomy​.Also he has premature Ejacuation ,Low Testosterone and Constipation as well.

My question is -

Question1 -Mostly people who got hemorrhoidectomy were sufferers of Constipation as well I guess.So did you guys make sure you go for poop everyday by fiber ,probiotics,laxatives etc  to avoid a NEW  hemorrhoid as a result of  harder stool or staining .Did anyone got a new hemorrhoid again because of constipation.?

Question 2-Did anyone have had "low levels of Testosterone" as well.So after long hours of research I came to know that people with slow Transit constipation tend to keep toxic food in their intestine for long hours leading to estrogen reuptake which reduces Testosterone which eventually effects Erection function as well .Also the lack of good bacteria in the gut ,causes lack of serotonin which is important for holding the erection for a long time and leads to poor ejaculation and that too very fast. Did anyone of you had low levels of Testosterone and Serotonin as well along with Constipation.

I am scheduled to have banding done on mine as well were your positive results permanent?

This was so helpful, so what was your treatement for hemorrhoid?

That is very interesting was the banning painful at all I would like to talk to you about this