I am taking a nicotine/cotinine urine test this Wednesday (4/24/19) after quitting smokeless tobacco for just over 90 hours (3 1/2 days). It is for a job at a local hospital and I will post my results when I get them. Here is what I have been doing and will do leading up to the test. My last nicotine was Sat evening and the test is Wed afternoon so it will be just over 90 hours when I take the test. I used about a can of smokeless tobacco every 2 days...about 4 "dips" a day.

1) Drinking approx. 1/2 to 3/4 gallons of water a day.
2) Drinking Green Tea, Pure 100% cranberry juice, 100% orange juice and eating a lot of strawberries. Other than that, I've been eating my normal meals...nothing really, really healthy but not fast food.
3) Going to the gym on Monday and Tuesday for 1 hour - lighting weights, running, walking...just trying to keep my heart rate up and sweat a lot.
4) I've completely cut out soft drinks and diet soft drinks so I can drink more water, cranberry juice, ect.

Like I said, my urine test is this Wed (4/24/19) and hopefully I'll know the results immediately. I will post my results either way and let you know if my routine worked or not. If it doesn't, maybe it will save someone else from doing it because drinking all these liquids in these volumes is making me nauseous and I still have another 24 to 36 hours of this...LOL.

OK, took the test today and hopefully will get the results before the weekend. This was my routine on the day of the test. My test was a 2:00 pm.

1) Woke up at 9:00am and immediately drank 1/4 gallon of water and 1/4 gallon of orange juice with 4 aspirin.
2) Took a shower and drank another 1/4 gallon of water.
3) At 11:00am, took a pack of Certo and mixed with 32 oz Gatorade.
4) At 12:00 pm, drank a 12 oz Mountain Dew with 300 mg of Vitamin B2 to give my urine a yellow color (which it did).
5) Before leaving for the test at 1:00 pm, did another Certo and 32 oz. Gatorade
6) Drank another 12 oz Mountain Dew on the way to the test site.

During the actual test, I only used midstream urine. The color and temperature were good according to the technician.

I hope I passed the test but I will post either way. I did everything I could possibly do in the 90 hours I had to rid my body of nicotine. I really want this job too...it's close to work, pays $19 an hour, great benefits and a matching 401(K).

Blood test or urine test? I have to take a blood test. Which is harder to pass blood or urine?

Was it a blood test.

I havent smoked in six months my moms been smoking outside for a month i still pop positive for continine