I have been taking pantoprazole 40 mg twice daily for many years, prescribed by my gastroenterologist. Recently my allergist asked me to try to use ranitidine instead to control my symptoms to try to get rid of my chronic allergies, (hives and pruritus), because it would work better with my allergy medications. The ranitidine is not controlling my stomach symptoms so I have started using a combination of the two, i.e., ranitidine 150 mg daily and pantoprazole 40 mg daily and this is just barely doing the job. Is this a good combination for me? I am worried about increasing either of these medications and also worried that if I am not adequately controlled I may have an increased risk of esophageal cancer.. I would appreciate your opinion

You need to be investigated to see inside the stomach coz it may be malignant because all these treatments are not helping and they should have by now.

what are u eating maybe your diet is wrong i do trouble with it too

what happens if you take 40mg pantoprazole and 300mg ranitidine at the same time.

I’m taking omeotazole in the morning then ranitidine at lunch, then Ranitidine before dinner.

Thank you, I have a similar condition. My gastroenterologist gave me omep. for am, and ranitidine 30 minutes before dinner. My regular doctor questioned taking both. I am better now but definitely not 'out of the woods'. I stopped the ranitidine awhile back, but after seeing this, will go back. I am having nausea and bloating after dinner. TY so much.

I have ranitidine and omperazole can u take them at the same time? In other words not one now and another later but take both pills at once.. tired of the nausea and ill feeling along with bloat

A new study just came out suggesting that PPI's cause esophageal cancer