I have the mírena and 4 months after I started looking a change in my face, I started breaking out. First it started with a pimple and after days passed stared getting worse. Pimples seems to cecome coming out with pus and looking more like cyst. I have try different acne treatments and nothing works, my last option will be removing my IUD.

Go online and look at Native deodorant, coconut and vanilla scent. It's the best ever!! I used to apply all day but now once and I'm good even till the next day if I skip my night shower.

I've had the merina coil in for 2 months, I've put on 9lb in weight. Have major aching in my legs and lower back..I've bleed constantly, feel like I want to scream at the world or cry all the time and now to top it all off I'm sweating like I'm in a sauna...it's coming out!

Hello, I’ve had the Mirena in for almost 3 years. I’ve had night sweats after a 1 year of insertion. I feel like they progressively have got in worse. I typically experience them 3-4 days before my period ans last about 3 nights. I was wondering if you still experience the night sweats?