Does having sex for 2 weeks straight with only not doing it 2 days out of that week before period arriving affect the cycle ?

I'm a boy and me and my gf had sex a few times and we used a condom each time and its been about a month and her period is supposed and it's been five days already and it still hasn't come and we're both scared because we don't know why it's late plz help???!!!

Not to be rude or anything but actually girls bodies are made to reproduce when they get their first periods thats why we get periods to begin with so we can reproduce and if we r talking abt how we r made we were practically put on the planet to reproduce

I had sex a days ago, and just using widrawal it is safe for sex protect, i am scared getting preggy i am not ready..my period doest not come yet .. plsss help .

I started my period on 17 august up to ,21 I had unprotected sex on 5 September and my period last for 28 days my period has delayed up to now am worried

I’m 17 and I had sex with my best friend, he had never done it before and all that so we did it! And the second time we had sex he was wearing a condom but he didn’t pull out to finish and did it in the condom, but the condom came of inside me and we got it out straight away but I’m now terrified I could be pregnant because me period is late only by a couple of day but I’m still terrified and idk what to do

Wow way to stress them out even more genius. Pessimistic POS

I m 20 yrs old.. I had sex with my bf before 2 days of my due date.. Nd now m 7 days late with my periods.. We had protected sex.. Even he took off nd then released the sperms.. But when we checked the condom afterwards it had one hole...
We used water to check it.. The water was only coming out when he pressed the condom.. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant...
Pllz help..
This stress is killing me..
We even had pregnancy test athome after i was 4 days late but tge result was negative...
Pllz help..

Did she get her period?

I'm 20 years old and had protected sex on 1st December ie 21st day of my cycle. My last period was on 11th nov and it should arrive till today but i had not got yet. The intercourse didn't last more than 10 seconds. And he ejaculated after those 10 seconds in condom.. Are there any chances of getting pregnant. I'm under lot of stress due to this and my exams are also going on.. plz help me out of this.

Me and my gf had protected sex November 18 but we did 3 times in one day but we had protection and now it’s December and she’s 3 days late but we had an abortion a year ago and idk what to do

Hey I’m 23and I had a sex with my gf and we didn’t use protection but I’m sure about me then also she’s not getting her period how I can be sure that she is pregnant or not. Is there any medicine or something to sure because I’m not ready for it

I want to ask something I'm a teenager and I'm a girl. I hope that you can help me. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time, we used condom. Before we do it, may period is already late for 3 days. I'm so nervous right now because I'm already late for almost 2 weeks. Both of us are nervous right now because of it. I don't think that I'm pregnant because the condom doesn't ripped. Is it natural to be late after doing protected sex?

The same this is happening to me. I’m 16 and I am now 16 days late. I don’t think I’m pregant.

He probably just wanted to be extra cautious as well but don’t take those emergency contraceptives too often though. Just as needed. If you find yourself taking more than a couple a month you should probably consider birth control