I'm glad to come across this forum. I just came off cannibas 16 days ago because I'm job searching and failed a drug test for a really good job. Thankfully a better one has come along that doesn't drug test for THC if it's legal in your state. I'm still on a hiatus and 3 days ago I feel I hit bottom on energy. I hope everyone here is right in that I only have a couple more days of this. I have a second interview in two days.

Any update on your situation guys?

I'm 13 weeks clean after smoking for 6 years straight and I still feel kind of blah all the time and I cant sleep very well at night but my energy has returned to normal.

10 weeks since quitting, heavy user for good 4 years. Went through horrible anxiety, regret, depression, insomnia. First 4 weeks defo the worst, those symptoms have eased off a bit now but left with zero motivation or energy to do anything! Was always super productive and active whilst smoking so really dont understand, anybody else suffered with this? Please tell me my motivation/energy/zest for life will come back soon.

Pot smokers don’t dream BS I have vivid dreams almost every single night and smoke daily all the time for years and years and years have no problem dreaming

Yeah I have suffered greatly with the same symptoms. I’m now 4 months clean after smoking for 6 years daily and still suffering with side effects. If you go on reddit there’s some very interesting threads from 2014 of a dude going through the exact same thing but unlike this forum he actually helps instead of questing you! Also believe it or not he actually gets better but it take a long time. After the research over the past few months I have gathered I have come to the conclusion that the fatigue/derealizaion/can’t wake up/ hazy vision lasts any amount of time. Depending on the person and life style. For me I’m not very active and to be fair that’s probably why I’m still struggling I do find if I go to the steam room or sauna I feel super f*****g high after and it’s dope! lol I can only assume this is the thc leaving my body because I’m sweating it out. But I guess the best advice I can give is do your reasearch, eat healthy, gym and vitamins then when this sh*t has left your body you’ll feel great but until then, don’t worry we all going through the same thing. Not everyone is man enough to admit it so I wish you the best of luck and I will be checking back in to this negative ass thread when I’m 100% better just to assure the newbies that life isn’t so sh*t. Head up guys journey will be over soon

Been smoking about a quarter to a half oz a week for about 15 years. I stopped due to stomach problems that I believe are from smoking weed actually (research CHS), well basically the day I quit the next morning I woke up feeling so tired and foggy. And it's been 2 weeks and the symptoms are just getting worse, I basically require a nap everyday for about 3 hours, plus I sleep about 9 hours each night. It's really messed up, I was worried that I had a serious medical problem because I'm like a zombie walking around just feeling tired. Everything I do now I do it in hopes it will provide me a bit of energy. So weird but I'm grateful to hear you guys are experiencing the same thing.

Funny thing is I used to wake up before my alarm everyday and jump out of bed with a sh*t ton of energy while being stoned just before bed every night. I basically now feel like i'm always burning out, makes sense if it's being released from our fat cells I guess. I just feel kinda depressed knowing this could take MONTHS to go away.

I was just wondering the same thing as you. I resently quit smoking after 13yr and i been sober for about 1w half and ive noticed ive been getting tired like my body wants to give up. It comes and goes and ive beem kinda scared cause i normally have alot of energy. But after reading im not the only one. Thanks

Dude Scott! I’m in the same exact boat but 4 days in. Same age and all. I’m fit as hell work out daily great diet. The first part of the day im chillin, then midday it hits never like a brick. To where I’m nervously cautious to drive. Afraid I’ll fall asleep and crash. Glad I came across this. I was wondering what’s going on with my tiredness. Never been this tired in my life.

This is a part of your cleaning process.Try to listen to your body.Sleep when you need and don’t worry,it will pass..

I made it a week dope free. The weekend came and I called they neighborhood pot dealer. It’s easy to not smoke when I dive into work all week. Come the weekend? I wake up feeling motivated and strong. I do my morning workout do some yard work read and then I catch myself sitting on the couch bored. I can’t make it through the weekends. This is the 3rd week I’ll attempt to quit but I keep failing. I live alone so the whole isolating yourself won’t work for me. I’m already isolated and the pot dealer is a guy who lives 3 doors down and I’ve know him 13 years. Any advice tips to make it through the weekend weed free?

Dude wtf. "Sleep problems." Get iver yourself with your bogus response. While butrition IS conpletely important, the body is regulating itself. There isn't a SINGLE person I kbow who hasnt exoerienced being cinoletely exhausted after quitting smoking chronically. "A study from blah blah blah shows blah blah blah..." Yeah. It showed sleep problems. Which INCLUDE exhaustion. Derp. Keep your lil nosey out of what you don't know or you risk harming people. Thank you.

62 years old and I'm about 5 days in after smoking every evening for years. I am so tired I can barely function. Hang strong!

I quit and I’m constantly tired. It’s normal. It’s like a slump over the hill but you’ll get through it.

I feel the same dude. Since day 18 i have been so tired. Mood really down too