Hi that happened to me, I read this board and saw that use only recommended amount and don’t put in wet hair, now my hair is fine. I was using Way to much of this product and putting it in my hair wet.

I know this is an old thread but just a heads up for ladies if you dye your hair..I use bleach on my hair and also brown hair dye and my hair was discolored orange just by using the same hair brush as my husband who is the one who uses mixondil for his hair loss. It was immediate too I ran the brush through my hair and saw the hair turning orange. I washed it and know it’s a more even looking orangish but since I dye my hair anyway I have decided I actually kinda like the color !

There are temporary colors you can put on your hair that cover gray. It won't give you highlights but it will give you coverage. I'm dealing with this too, I have gray all on the areas I use romaine. I use Clairol Color Crave Hair makeup but there are other brands you can easily find. It's in a tube with a sponge applicator on the end. I just dab it on and go. You're suppose to blow dry it to make it stay a bit until your wash your hair. Apply it when you put on whatever makeup/sunscreen you put on in the morning. Super easy.

My hair was falling out for months and I insisted to my primary care Dr. at the time, that I believed the combination of high blood pressure and diabetes meds I was taking were the culprit, as I did research online. She did not believe me. Visited a dermatologist and he believed it was just a double hair lost cycle I was going through. After changing primary care Dr. on my first visit, he changed all my meds and prescribed Rogaine, within one week my hair stopped falling. Just saying must look at all options before giving up. Good luck.

The men’s to gain may be formulated differently so avoid applying during the week that you are dying your hair. Let the new hair color settle in longer.

Use Rogain if you are experiencing thinning hair! Use it consistently as possible and you will see improvements. You can color your hair just wait 24 hrs before applying again and don’t have it on your hair during your color process it turns green and scares your stylist.

yes that happened to me. where I put the rograine my hair turned white. I never had gray hair before this.