Of course you CAN'T, Ketamine probably has the most least affecting side-effects ever, not to mention lethal dosage is like 5 grams whereas even if you probably take .5 of a gram of the stuff you'll end up paralyzed and not being able to sniff anymore of it, Nobody really knows long term effects of Ket but I doubt it is going to be as bad, I have been sniffing Kit-Kat for about 3 years and I have always agreed with myself that it was worth sniffing, besides, have a nice spliff after you've had a key and it is undoubtedly heaven.

In conclusion although I am all up for Ketamine, I would definately say do not drink with it as I have seen countless people have bad times with it, anything that speeds up your body such as coke and m-kat shouldn't be mixed either.

ok, ketamine is fine in small doses (by that I mean a couple of grams a night) - you said you are taking it, like you are on it, and I can only assume you are doing it regularly. You can't do this on a regular basis, you just can't. This will cause problems if you're not taking adequate and sensible breaks from it. Think about it - it is a horse tranquiliser. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the stuff, I really do but you will have noticed that after a few days you need at least double the amount the get the same effects. What will happen if you continue on a daily basis is you will loose control of your bladder and your bowels, and the damange is irreversable. You really need to give it at LEAST a few weeks, like maybe 6 at the least, if you want to spend a week dabling in it. The other drawback is that if you are taken into hospital for an op then the chances are you're going to wake up half way through an operation since your body is so used to the effects of it, and nothing can be more frightening than that. So at the moment I would say I may spend a few days like maybe 4, taking lines throughout the day then take a break for a month/6 weeks. Hope this has been useful. Believe me if I knew there were no draw backs I'd dabble some more. And just for the record I'm otherwise a sensible, articulate therapist! If I could introduce this drug to patients I'm positive it could help with many aspects of their life (but I can't since it is illega;!) So flick that in yer soup and sip it! ;)

Yes you can !!! My friend just Overdosed and died the other day .... he did however ingest just over 5-6 grams a time .... which is INSANE .... but yes if you stay away from lethal doses like that .... it will NEVER kill you unlike G, or Rolls, or Coke, or other drugs that will kill you even in small amounts

I hope your tax dollars are going to this guy, why dont you loosen up?

my name is some girl i trip my tits off like everyday on my special k and i def encourage EVERYONE to open there mind's. f**k the only sh*t i want is to be screwed up @ ALL times!! u live once so take xanax,acid, special k, molly, ecxtacy, top it off w/ chronic weed.... livin' the dream all the time f**k the cop's 2 they aint nothing but a bad trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE MEASUREMENTS RIGHT A HALF A L IS A HALF A GRAM NOT 25 GRAMS

you are boring

I have, had a beautiful niece that used a katimine based lotion and died from it on 11/13/14. Yes Katimine can kill you.

That sounds like a lie

Hahahahaha hardly dose one gram lines of ket you maybe 0.1 grams some people talk sum shite

Talk sh*t shut up man^

Revolution? Cryptocurrency? Bitcoin... ethereum..

you gotta get of those drugs girl, experimentation okay, learn your lessons from it okay as well, livin' the dream all day screwed up - I don't think so. btw the cops are not the problem here.

Yeman ket is good