I have the excat same thing but on the left side and its only about 2mm or so and the same color of my skin ive been wondering the same thing

hi,
im realy worried about my penis, i have noticed these white looking spots around my foreskin and it seems to be spreaing round the head. im really worried and dont fancy going to the doctors. the thing is i havent had any sexual contact with anyone or even got close. please can someone give me answers.

there is this girl staying at my house and she just told me she has blisters on the opening of her vagina and the clitoris is all red and the whole area is swollen and it hurts to pee, and the blisters had puss in them. she said it hurts to walk.she also has a bump on the inside of her lip. i have never had an std myself, but im guessing that she does have one. my question is this. if she shared a cigarette or a drink with someone can they get her std?